Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market By Enforcement Point (Controller, Gateway, End Point), Component (Solution, Services), Deployment Mode (Cloud, On-Premises), Organization Size (Small & Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises), End User (Telecom Service Providers, Cloud Service Providers, Enterprises), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market
Global software-defined perimeter (SDP) market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 33.09% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the rise in adoption of cloud-based application model as well as rapid urbanization, economic development and employment.
Market Definition: Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market
Software-defined perimeter (SDP) is also known as black cloud. It was developed to stop the attacks on the application infrastructure which increased at the time of adoption of cloud technology. It hides the critical IT assets within black cloud and cannot be accessed by the outsiders. With the help of this various enterprise can secure their network from the vulnerable attacks. The SDP systems works on various risk criteria, malware outbreaks and threat intelligence.
- Need for policy driven, scalable and programmable security architecture is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing adoption of cloud based applications is boosting the growth of the market
- Strong regulation and compliance requirements is propelling the growth of the
- Shortage of cyber security talent is contributing to the growth of the market
- Lack of awareness with respect to security in virtualization environment is hampering the growth of the market
- Dearth of industry standards is hindering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market
By Enforcement Type
- End Point
- Security Software
- Risk Analytics and Visualization
- Access Control, IDS, and IPS
- Data Loss Prevention
- Control Automation and Orchestration Solution
- Security Compliance and Policy Management
- Performance Management and Reporting
- Security Software
- Support and Maintenance
- Training and Education
- Integration and Testing
By Deployment Mode
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
By End User
- Telecom Service Providers
- Cloud Service Providers
- Information Technology Enabled Services
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Media and Entertainment
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2016, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. has launched SandBlast Agent with Zero Phishing technology which offers real time protection to the web browsers. It can help the users in protecting them from malware attacks. With this launch the users can access the browser without any fear of cyber-attack which would further increase the retention rate of users for the company.
- In August 2019, Symantec Corporation, acquired Blue Coat Inc. The transaction will enable the company to protect large customers and individual users from the cybercriminals and inside threats. It has enhanced the advance network and cloud security solutions capabilities of the company.
Global software-defined perimeter (SDP) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of software-defined perimeter (SDP) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global software-defined perimeter (SDP) market are Cisco Systems Inc., VMware Inc., Verizon, Cyxtera Technologies Inc., Fortinet Inc., Symantec Corporation, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., Palo Alto Networks Inc., CERTES NETWORKS INC., RSA Security LLC, Cloud Security Alliance, Dell Inc., ARYAKA NETWORKS INC., Cradlepoint Inc., Silver Peak Systems, Inc., Riverbed Technology, Citrix, Big Switch Networks Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved