Global Steel Rebar Market By Process (Basic Oxygen Steelmaking, Electric Arc Furnace), Type (Deformed, Mild), End- User (Market Size and Projection, Infrastructure, Housing, Industrial, Others), Finishing Type (Epoxy, Coated, Black), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Steel Rebar Market
Global Steel Rebar Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 132.15 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 198.99 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising demand of steel rebar from various end users is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Steel Rebar Market
Steel Rebar which is also known as reinforcing steel or reinforcement steel is used as a tension device in reinforced concrete and reinforced masonry structures. They are usually used to strengthen the concrete under the tension. They are also used to protect concrete from the corrosion. Their application can be seen in the manufacturing of bridges, pavement, parking structures and others.
- Increasing investment in the steel rebar is driving the market
- Growing urban population and increasing industrialization is driving the market
- High manufacturing cost of the steel rebar is restraining the market growth
- Increasing prices of the raw material is restraining the market
Segmentation: Global Steel Rebar Market
- By Process
- Basic Oxygen Steelmaking
- Electric Arc Furnace
- By Type
- By End- User
- Market Size and Projection
- By Finishing Type
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, London Metal Exchange (LME) announced the launch of their seven new contracts which includes hot-rolled coil (HRC) steel, alumina and cobalt. Their main aim is to expand business and get more profit. They have also launched new technologies so that they can make contracts easier, faster and with least expenses.
- In December 2015, on the behalf of ISSF (International Stainless Steel Forum) SCI has developed a new website for the stainless steel. This site is specially designed to give advice on stainless steel rebar and how they are useful. It will also give information about how concrete structures can be used longer than the other materials.
Competitive Analysis: Global Steel Rebar Market
Global steel rebar market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of steel rebar market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Steel Rebar Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in steel rebar market are Gerdau S/A, NIPPON STEEL CORPORATION, SAIL, Tata Steel, Essar Steel, PАО, EVRAZ plc., Jindal Steel & Power Ltd, Steel Dynamics, Inc, SteelAsia.com, Outokumpu, Acerinox S.A., HYUNDAI STEEL, Daido Steel Co., Ltd., KOBE STEEL, LTD, Sohar Steel LLC, Celsa Steel, SHAGANG GROUP Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Steel Rebar Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved