Global Swine Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market By causative agent (Mycoplasma, Virus), By Treatment type (drug, Vaccines), by Route of Administration (Oral and Parenteral), Distribution channel (Hospitals, Pharmacies), Geography - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Swine Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market
The global Swine Respiratory Diseases Treatment market accounted to USD 1,430 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Swine Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market
Swine respiratory diseases treatment is carried out by drugs and vaccines that help in curing or preventing PRRS (porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome), which is a most common respiratory disease in pigs. Drugs that are used for the treatment of swine respiratory diseases are given via various modes such as injections and in-feed inclusions.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in the rate of diseases such as PRRS (Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome)
- High demand of pork,
- Increase in the use of vaccines that are given to pigs in order to produce disease free pork.
Market Segmentation: Global Swine Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market
- The market is segmented on the basis of causative agent, treatment type, route of administration, distribution channel.
- By causative agent, Mycoplasma and Virus segments dominated the global swine respiratory diseases treatment market
- By treatment type, drug segment is expected to be the most lucrative
- By route of administration, the market is dominated by oral segment,
- By distribution channel, the veterinary hospitals segment is expected to be the most lucrative among all routes of administration
- On the basis of geography, global Swine Respiratory Diseases Treatment market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Swine Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market
The global Swine Respiratory Diseases Treatment market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Swine Respiratory Diseases Treatment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Swine Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market
Some of the major players operating in global Swine Respiratory Diseases Treatment market Zoetis, Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Elanco Animal Health (Sub. Eli Lilly), Virbac, Norbrook, Ceva Santé Animale, Intervet Inc., (Sub. Merck & Co. Inc.), Vetoquin.
Research Methodology: Global Swine Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.