Global Telecom Managed Services Market By Service Type (Managed Data Center, Managed Network Services, Managed Data and Information Services, Managed Mobility Services, Managed Communications Services, Managed Security Services, Others), Organization Size (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Large Enterprises), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Telecom Managed Services Market
Global telecom managed services market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 14.20% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to advancement in technology such as mobility services, cloud computing and big data and improving operational efficiency, catering effectively to the dynamic business environment, improving profit margins.
Market Definition: Global Telecom Managed Services Market
Telecom managed services assist organizations in maintaining the IT infrastructure thereby helping organizations concentrate on business operations and tactics. Typically, managed services are provided to cover business-critical service functions. The need for operational efficiency and safety drives the adoption of telecom-managed services by organizations. An expansion in the complexity of data on issues, information assurance, data security services, the establishment of communicative systems such as WAN / LAN, and the provision of portable services has driven business developments.
- Demand for cost decline in managing enterprise structure, drives the growth of the market
- Raising awareness amongst businesses to emphasis on core approaches and activities, are driving the growth of the market
- Rising pattern of BYOD and corporate-owned personal devices (COPD) over the globe, leads to the growth of the market
- Advancements in technologies such as 5G, SDN, & NFV, foster the market growth
- Apprehensions over revealing the private information to MSPs, hinders the market growth
- Cloud-based service providers, are restraining the market growth
- Absence of consciousness regarding external and internal threats
Segmentation: Global Telecom Managed Services Market
By Service Type
- Managed Data Center
- Managed Colocation
- Managed Hosting
- Managed Storage
- Managed Network Services
- Managed Network Monitoring and Maintenance
- Managed MPLS and VPN
- Managed Data and Information Services
- Managed OSS/BSS
- Managed Database
- Managed Mobility Services
- Managed Device Management
- Managed Application Management
- Managed Content Management
- Managed Communication Services
- Managed Security Services
- Threat Management
- Compliance Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Incident Management
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, Infolob Solutions and oracle entered into an agreement which allows Infolob to provide Oracle cloud services to their customers in in North America. Under this Cloud MSP program, Infolob provides the most robust portfolio of hybrid IT and digital enabling services intended to speed up cloud client acceptance and drive their path towards modernization. Infolob helps clients find the right cloud-landing area to each of their workloads. The agreement marks an extension between the companies of the Platinum Partnership.
- In January 2019, Ericsson launches the Ericsson Operation Engine, a new AI-based managed services offering for communications service providers. The Ericsson Operations Engine utilizes AI, automation and information insights to solve targeted company results for service suppliers such as improved client experience, development in income and effectiveness.
Global telecom managed services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of telecom managed services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global telecom managed services market are Cisco Systems, Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM Corporation, Verizon, AT&T Intellectual Property., CenturyLink, NTT DATA Corporation, Comarch SA., GTT Communications, Inc., Sprint.com, Unisys, Amdocs, Tech Mahindra Limited, 3T Systems Ltd., ACROPOLIS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, Glowpoint, HP Development Company, L.P., Nokia, ALE International, ALE USA Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Telecom Managed Services Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved