Global Textile Fabric Market By Raw Material (Cotton, Chemical, Wool, Silk, Others), Product (Natural Fibers, Polyesters, Nylon, Others), Applications (Household, Technical, Fashion & Clothing, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Textile Fabric Market
Global Textile Fabric Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.05 trillion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1.48 trillion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.35% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Growth in the construction industry is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Textile Fabric Market
Textile is a material which is made from the natural and synthetic fibers. They are of two types- animal based which include wool and silk and plant based which includes cotton, linen, polyester etc. They are usually made via weaving, crocheting, tatting, felting etc. They are usually used for the manufacturing of clothes. Increasing disposable income is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Rising disposable income is driving the growth of this market
- Growth in the automotive industry is another factor driving the market growth
- Disintegrated market synopsis is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Textile Fabric Market
By Raw Material
- Natural Fibers
- Fashion & Clothing
- Ties & Clothing Accessories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Grasim Industries announced that they have acquired Soktas India Pvt Ltd (SIPL). The main aim of the acquisition is to enhance their business in fabric market and later they want to strengthen themselves in cotton and linen fabric market in India. They want to expand their business so that they can meet the increasing demand for premium fabrics.
- In January 2019, Birla Cellulose announced the launch of their new version of their Liva fabric- Livaeco which increases the sustainable feature of the Liva. They are made with the raw material from certified forest, and have used less water during their manufacturing. The main aim of the launch is to provide the customers fashionable cloth that is eco- friendly as well.
Global textile fabric market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of textile fabric market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in textile fabric market are Lu Thai Textile Co., Limited, REDA GROUP, paramounttextiles, Paulo de Oliveira, SA, Nike, Inc., adidas AG, Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Levi Strauss & Co., Arvind Limited, Bombay Rayon Fashions Limited, Fabindia.com, Cotton Corporation of India, Dorothy Perkins, Bruno Banani, CONE DENIM LLC, Canterbury.
Research Methodology: Global Textile Fabric Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved