Global Unsaturated Polyester Resins Market By Type (Orthophthalic Resins, Isophthalic Resins, Dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) Resins and Other Resins), End-Use Industry (Building & Construction, Marine, Land Transportation, Pipes & Tanks, Electrical & Electronics, Wind Energy, Artificial Stones and Others) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Unsaturated Polyester Resins Market
Global Unsaturated Polyester Resins Market is expected to registering a substantial CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The high growth of this market is due to the high growth in construction and wind energy industries.
Market Definition: Global Unsaturated Polyester Resins Market
Unsaturated polyester resins (UPRs) are chemicals formed by the condensation of unsaturated acids and diols with or without diacids. The resins form highly durable structures and coatings when cross-linked with a vinyl reactive monomer. They are designed for a wide range of temperature applications such as refrigerated enclosures and hot water geysers, among others. It is used for manufacturing a wide variety of products like sanitary ware, pipes, tanks, and high-performance components for the marine, construction, and automotive industries.
- · Rapid developments in energy, as well as construction industrie
- · Owing to its thermal, flexure composites mechanical, and morphological attributes unsaturated polyester resins are extensively used in various industries which drives the market growt
- · Chemical industry growth has resulted in increased tanks & pipes use in storage & transportation which is another factor driving the market growth
- · Fluctuations in cost of raw materials
Segmentation: Global Unsaturated Polyester Resins Market
· By Type
o Orthophthalic Resins
o Isophthalic Resins
o Dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) Resins
o Other Resins
· By End-Use Industry
o Building & Construction
o Land Transportation
o Pipes & Tanks
o Electrical & Electronics
o Wind Energy
o Artificial Stones
· By Geography
· North America
· South America
o Rest of South America
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o United Arab Emirates
o Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- · In October 2015, Polynt launched a cost-effective, pre-accelerated bonding paste, Gravicol 2015, based on UPR. This is expected to cater the demand for UPR and strengthen the company’s position in the global marke
- · In January 2015, BASF SE invested USD 7.89 million to expand its resin production plant in Munster Site, Germany. This development has helped the company strengthen its position in the UPR market
Global unsaturated polyester resins market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of unsaturated polyester resins market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global unsaturated polyester resins market are BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Ashland, Inc., and Swancor, AOC LLC, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Reichhold LLC, DSM, Lanxess Aktiengesellschaft, Scott Bader and Royal DSM.
Research Methodology: Global Unsaturated Polyester Resins Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- · Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraint
- · Key market players involved in this industr
- · Detailed analysis of the market segmentatio
- · Competitive analysis of the key players involved