Market Analysis: Global UV Curing System Market
The global UV curing system market accounted for USD 2.78 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global UV Curing System Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the UV curing system market in the next 8 years. Ultraviolet (UV) curing is a photochemical procedure in which high power UV light is being utilized to immediately cure and for adhesives as well as coatings. It helps in decreasing dismiss rates, encourage unrivaled holding, increase production speed, enhance scratch and dissolvable protection and others. UV curing system creates no ecological pollutants, no dissolvable to dissipate, covering thickness and volume loss. This outcome in energy utilization is higher within short span of time along with decrease in waste and pollutant emissions. Rising environmental concerns and strict regulation by the government agency is one of the factors which help in driving the UV curing system market. (VOC) Volatile Organic Compounds content of coatings is being calculated or determined by Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Reference Test Method 24 which states different standard method such as ASTM D 1475-60, ASTM 4457-85, ASTM D 5403-93 and others. ASTM D 5403-93 states that amount of UV ink or coating being applied to the substrate should be less than 0.2 grams and the substrate sample area would be greater than or equal to 225 cm2. Thus, it is considered as a thin-film UV radiation-cured coating for the application in the manufacturing companies. Another factor which led to the increase in UV curing system market is various product launches made by different companies so as to overcome from the traditional UV system. For instance, Nordson Corporation manufactures CoolWave 306 System which delivers easy maintenance and improved flexibility for industrial curing applications.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints
- Growing acceptance of bio based products and resins
- Rising environmental concerns and strict regulation
- Better performance and high speed and consistency over traditional system
- Bounded depth of curing
Market Segmentation: Global UV Curing System Market
- The global UV curing system market is segmented based on type, technology, pressure type, application, industry and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global UV curing system market is segmented into flood cure, spot cure, focused beam.
- On the basis of technology, the global UV curing system market is segmented into UV LED and Mercury Lamp. Mercury lamp is sub segmented into microwave lamp and arc lamp.
- On the basis of pressure type, the global UV curing system market is segmented into low, medium and high pressure.
- On the basis of application, the global UV curing system market is segmented into bonding and assembling, printing, disinfection, coating and finishing and others. Other type of application includes temporary masking, sealing and potting.
- On the basis of industry, the global UV curing system market is segmented into automotive and transportation, aerospace and defense, construction and architectural, industrial and machinery, consumer electronics, semiconductor, medical, energy, marine and others. Automotive and transportation is sub segmented into cables and wire harness, decorating interior vehicle assemblies, music system, radio and navigation consoles, markings on glass, logos and coating on lenses, headlight and mirrors. Aerospace and defense is sub segmented into aircraft and weapon coating. Construction and architectural is sub segmented into sealants and adhesives for commercial buildings, tunnels, highways, construction projects and others; filling cracks and sealing joints. Industrial and machinery is sub segmented into machinery and equipment. Consumer electronics is sub segmented into coating on plastic parts of electronics and displays of electronic devices. Semiconductor is sub segmented into printed circuit boards (PCBS), wafer processing and electronics assembly. Medical is sub segmented into medical electronics assembly and equipment such as needle bonder, tube set, catheter, anesthesia mask and others. Energy is sub segmented into oil and gas pipelines. Marine is sub segmented into barges, yachts, water line, canal boats.Others are sub segmented into air and water filtration and agriculture.
- Based on geography, the global UV curing system market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global UV Curing System Market
The global UV curing system market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global UV Curing System Market
Some of the major players in global UV curing system market are Heraeus Holding, Honle, Baldwin Technology, Panasonic Corporation, IST METZ GmbH., Phoseon Technology, Excelitas Technologies Corp., Nordson Corporation, Delo, Dymax Corporation, American Ultraviolet, BASF SE, Nippon Gohsei, Jiangsu Sanmu Group Corporation, DSM AGI Corporation, Toagosei Co. Ltd, Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd., Heraeus Noblelight America, Benford UV, Uvexs Inc., GEW, Miltec UV, Hanovia Ltd and Hoya Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global UV Curing System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.