Global Vehicle Intelligence Systems Market By Road Scene Understanding (RTS,RSD, NVS, PDS), Advanced Driver Assistance & Driver Monitoring (ABS, ACC, Blind Spot Detection System, PA, TJA, Drowsiness Warning/Alertness Sensing System), Component (Sensors, Processors, Analog Integrated Circuits, Memory), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicle), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Vehicle Intelligence Systems Market
Global Vehicle Intelligence Systems Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 14.21 billion in 2018, to a projected value of USD 36.35 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.46% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the enhancement of overall vehicle performance and functionality of the vehicle with the application of the system.
Market Definition: Global Vehicle Intelligence Systems Market
Vehicle intelligence systems is inclusive of all the electrical and mechanical components that are incorporated with a controlling device and receivers so that all of the information gathered through the components can be monitored and helps in providing precision functioning of the entire vehicle and enhances the performance.
- Presence of strict regulations from various authorities and governments regarding the precautions and implementation of safety technologies
- Complications associated with the integration as there is a lack of knowledge in aftermarket automotive market for the systems; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Vehicle Intelligence Systems Market
- By Road Scene Understanding
- Road/Lane Tracking System (RTS)
- Road Sign Detection System (RSD)
- Night Vision System (NVS)
- Pedestrian Detection System (PDS)
- By Advanced Driver Assistance & Driver Monitoring
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Blind Spot Detection System
- Parking Assist System (PA)
- Traffic Jam Assist System (TJA)
- Drowsiness Warning/Alertness Sensing System
- By Component
- Image Sensors
- Charge-Coupled Devices
- Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Inertial Sensors
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Image Sensors
- Microprocessor Units
- Microcontroller Units
- Digital Signal Processors
- Graphic Processing Units
- Analog Integrated Circuits
- Logic Integrated Circuits
- Dynamic Random-Access Memory
- Static Random-Access Memory
- By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Atos SE announced the launch of a new security suite “Horus for Intelligent Transportation System (ITS)”. This service can be easily implemented in various existing automotive offerings for the identification and informing of any abnormal behaviour if being occurred.
- In November 2018, Continental AG announced their intentions to increase the application and their expertise in artificial intelligence offerings. They decided to offer automotive focused solutions in artificial intelligence.
- In September 2018, WABCO announced the launch of world’s first modular braking platform for all kinds of trailers during the IAA Commercial Vehicles exhibition held in September in Hannover, Germany. The launch of this product will help enhance the efficiency and efficacy of autonomous vehicle systems.
Competitive Analysis: Global Vehicle Intelligence Systems Market
Global vehicle intelligence systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vehicle intelligence systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Vehicle Intelligence Systems Market
Delphi Technologies; Mobileye; Valeo; Infineon Technologies AG; Continental AG; Autoliv Inc.; DENSO CORPORATION; Magna International Inc.; Robert Bosch GmbH; Atos SE; WABCO; INSIA; VEHiQA; NVIDIA Corporation; Stoneridge, Inc.; Tenneco Inc. and VSI Labs are few of the major competitors currently present in the market.
Research Methodology: Global Vehicle Intelligence Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved