Global Video Analytics System Market By Type (Software, Services), Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud), Application (Incident Detection, Crowd Management, Intrusion Management, Traffic Monitoring, Automatic Number Plate Recognition, Facial Recognition, Others), Vertical (BFSI, City Surveillance, Critical Infrastructure, Education, Hospitality and Entertainment, Manufacturing, Defense and Border Security, Retail and Consumer Goods, Traffic Management, Transportation, Others), Organization Size (Small and Medium Enterprise, Large Enterprise), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Video Analytics System Market
Global video analytics system market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 24.93% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to a surging need for intelligent security surveillance systems, which is used by end users to derive the patterns and estimated various key trends.
Market Definition: Global Video Analytics System Market
Video analytics system automatically analyzes the video and detects, examines any specific event and gathers the data insights. The analytic programs also support analog, IP and megapixel cameras, which can be integrated with the hardware components. The large volume of data is being produced so it requires large storage spaces in the system. There are various industries which are driving the demand such as banking, government, entertainment, insurance.
- The manual video analysis has various disadvantages which drives the growth of the market
- The actionable insights from video data demand has increased is boosting the growth of the market
- Government initiatives in emerging technologies to enhance public safety infrastructure is propelling the growth of the market
- The plunging prices of video surveillance equipment is contributing to the growth of the market
- The surge in volume of unstructured video data is contributing to the growth of the market
- The surging demand for IP-based security systems is driving the growth of the market
- The legacy installations requires high investment which restraints the growth of the market
- The privacy issues arising is hampering the growth of the market
- The rise in the number of false alarm alerts is hindering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Video Analytics System Market
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Deployment Type
- Incident Detection
- Intrusion Management
- Crowd Counting
- Traffic Monitoring
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition
- Facial Recognition
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- City Surveillance
- Critical Infrastructure
- Hospitality and Entertainment
- Defense and Border Security
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Traffic Management
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Pelco announced its strategic partnership alliance with IBM Corporation to create Pelco Analytics powered by IBM. The technology will integrate deep learning analytics and leverage data from video footages quickly to identify and respond accordingly. This alliance will enable new customization through end to end code level integration.
- In May 2017, NVIDIA announced the launch of NVIDIA Metropolis, intelligent video analytics platform at GPU Technology Conference. This technology will apply deep learning to video streams for various applications such as public safety, traffic management and resource optimization. This launch will expand the product portfolio of the company and will increase the customers globally.
Global video analytics system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global video analytics system market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global video analytics system market are Cisco Systems, IBM Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Qognify Inc., BriefCam, Verint, i2V Systems Pvt. Ltd. , KiwiSecurity Software GmbH, DELOPT, Gorilla Technology Group, iOmniscient Pty Ltd., Senstar Corporation, Genetec Inc., Agent Video Intelligence Ltd., IntelliVision, ISS Inc., Axis Communications AB, PureTech Systems Inc., Digital Barriers, intuVision Inc., Avigilon, Identiv Inc., AllGoVision Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ipsotek Ltd and Viseum International Ltd among others.
Research Methodology: Global Video Analytics System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved