Global Virtual Private Server Market By Operating System (Linux, Windows, Others), Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Industry Vertical (IT & Telecommunications, BFSI, Manufacturing, Government & Defense, Healthcare, Retail, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Virtual Private Server Market
Global virtual private server market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 7.28 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to better management of operations, cost-effectiveness and enhanced controlling in comparison to shared hosting.
Market Definition: Global Virtual Private Server Market
Virtual private servers are a particular kind of service offerings in which a single physical server is segregated into different virtual servers. This provides better functionality, management of resources; they run on a dedicated operating system which helps in better integration and compatibility of it in any organisations IT infrastructure. Due to the usage of a separate operating system on each individual server, they can be used to run any software service and provide all of the users of that server access to that particular software service.
- Increased concerns regarding data security and privacy of information is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Rise in the levels of digital age and increased adoption of IT infrastructure and associated services are factors driving the growth of the market
- Presence of a number of substitute services that are equally effective are expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding lack of performance of servers due to the sharing of resources attached to a single physical server; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Virtual Private Server Market
By Operating System
By Organization Size
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
By Industry Vertical
- IT & Telecommunications
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Government & Defense
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, RC Portfolio announced that they had completed the acquisition of vpsAO, with the company based out of Los Angeles, the United States providing virtual web hosting and cloud services. This acquisition will enable greater investment into providing better services to the industry bringing better operation management and industry experts on-board.
- In January 2018, ColoHouse announced that they had acquired Netrouting. This acquisition will help in the expansion of service offerings and the development of innovative product developments. This acquisition will help in enhancing the position of the integrated company globally and establish a strong position for the company.
Competitive Analysis: Global Virtual Private Server Market
Global virtual private server market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of virtual private server market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Virtual Private Server Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global virtual private server market are GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC; Linode, LLC; United Internet AG; OVH; Amazon Web Services, Inc.; DigitalOcean, LLC; Plesk International GmbH; RACKSPACE US, INC.; vpsAO; Vultr Holdings Corporation; Endurance International Group; Liquid Web, LLC; A2 HOSTING; DreamHost, LLC; IBM Corporation; cPanel, L.L.C.; Hostwinds.com; AccuWebHosting.Com; ColoHouse; Kamatera, Inc.,; AD Hosting BV; Savari Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; Sasahost Limited; bluehost inc.; Namecheap.com; HostGator.com LLC and TMDHosting.
Research Methodology: Global Virtual Private Server Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved