India Analytical Chromatography in Pharma Quality Control Market, By Products (Devices, Consumables and accessories), Techniques (Thin Layer Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, Ion Exchange Chromatography and Others) -Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026Chromatography is a method in analytical chemistry used for the quantitative and qualitative separation of sample mixtures like chemical or biological compounds. It has a simple principle, that is, the solute gets distributed into two phases - a stationary phase and a mobile phase.
The Major Technologies of This Technique are:
- Liquid Chromatography (LC)
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC)
- Thin Layer Chromatography
Chromatography has various applications across several industries with a major share in Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology. It is majorly used in pharmaceutical research for the new drug development, purity/impurity analysis, and separation of isomers, support of biotechnology products and support of toxicology studies among others.
India analytical chromatography in pharma quality control market is expected to reach million by 2026 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 10.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Market Segmentation: India Analytical Chromatography in Pharma Quality Control Market
The India analytical chromatography in pharma quality control market is segmented into two notable segments such as Products and Techniques
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into devices and consumables and accessories. Devices are further segmented into Liquid chromatography system, gas chromatography system, supercritical fluid chromatography system, thin layer chromatography systems and system components. Liquid chromatography systems is further sub segmented into high performance liquid chromatography system, ultra-high performance liquid chromatography systems, medium pressure liquid chromatography systems, flash chromatography systems and other LC systems. Similarly system components are sub segmented into detectors, auto samplers and fraction collectors. Liquid chromatography detectors are further sub segmented as UV/UV-Visible detectors, refractive index detectors, fluorescence detectors and other LC detectors. Similarly gas chromatography detectors are further sub segmented as flame ionization detectors, mass spectrometer detectors, thermal conductivity detectors and other GC detectors. Consumables and accessories are segmented into columns, solvents/ reagents/ adsorbents, syringes/ needles, vials, fittings and tubing, pumps and other accessories. In 2019, chromatography devices segment is growing at the highest CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In November 2018, Agilent Completes Acquisition of ACEA Biosciences. This acquisition brings together two pioneers in cellular function and metabolism measurements focused on real-time, live cell analyses.
- On the basis of techniques, the market is segmented into thin layer chromatography, liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, ion exchange chromatography and others. In 2019, thin layer chromatography segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In August 2018, Agilent Completes Acquisition of Young In Scientific Co. Ltd. Assets. Scientific are a leading distributor of analytical and scientific instruments in South Korea and a long-time distributor of Agilent instruments and services.
Competitive Analysis: India Analytical Chromatography in Pharma Quality Control Market
- Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are Waters, Perkinelmer Inc, Agilent Technologies Inc, Merck KgaA, Jasco, Scion Instruments, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bio -Rad Laboratories Inc., Restek Corporation.
- In 2018, JASCO. Introduced Prep-4388 preparative SFC system includes many new features, such as mass directed prep using a single quad MS detector, a higher flow rate pump with increased pressure limit for 3cm columns and increased productivity.
- In 2015, JASCO releases the new SF-4000 Series SFC Systems.
- In 2015, JASCO introduces the new LC-4000 Series Chromatography solution. The system platforms provide 500 bar, 700 bar or 1300 bar for conventional HPLC, Rapid HPLC and UHPLC, respectively.
Research Methodology: India Analytical Chromatography in Pharma Quality Control Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers