India Non-Stick Cookware Market, By Product (Pan, Pot, Bakeware, Pressure Cooker, Skillet, Square Grill, Oven Tray, Dutch Oven, Loaf Tin, Sandwich Toaster, Wok, Egg Poacher, Others), Raw Material (Base Material, Coating), Coating Layer (Triple Layer, Double Layer, Single Layer), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Utensil Store, E-Commerce, Others), End User (Residential, Commercial) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights : India Non-Stick Cookware Market
India non-stick cookware market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach USD 1,086,615.49 thousand by 2029. Increasing health awareness among the modern customers is acting as a driver and boosting the demand for the global non-stick cookware market.
Non-stick cookware is cookware or kitchen utensils with a surface employed to limit cooked raw material's tendency to adhere to the cookware. Non-stick cookware generally consists of two parts, the base material and coating. While the base material utilized for the manufacturing of non-stick cookware range from metals, alloys, glass, and ceramic, among others coatings are generally manufactured using materials such as anodized aluminum, enamelled cast iron, ceramic, seasoned cast iron, among others. The non-stick cookware enhances the speed and quality of cooking and ensures that the cooked food is fresh and healthy.
The major restraint impacting the non-stick cookware market is certain non-stick materials release toxic chemicals into food. Further, expansion and gaining popularity of eateries and fast food chains will also restraint the non-stick cookware market growth. The opportunities for the non-stick cookware market are the growing participation of men in cooking and the availability of newer materials and technologies. Some of the significant drivers associated with the India Non-Stick Cookware Market are the increasing health awareness among modern customers and the comparatively lower price range of raw materials. Some companies expanded their production capacities in different regions to fulfill the growing demand for non-stick cookware.
This non-stick cookware market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
India Non-Stick Cookware Market Scope and Market Size
India non-stick cookware market is segmented into five notable segments, which are based on product, raw material, coating layer, distribution channel, and end-user.
- On the basis of product, the non-stick cookware market is segmented pan, pot, bakeware, pressure cooker, skillet, square grill, oven tray, Dutch oven, loaf tin, sandwich toaster, wok, egg poacher and others. In 2022, the pan segment is expected to dominate the market because pans are widely used across the population. PAN's application for cooking is used in residential and commercial, which helps boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of raw material, the non-stick cookware market is segmented into base material and coating. In 2022, the base material segment is expected to dominate the market because the base material such as cast iron, as wide used by the manufacturers of cookware due to its high strength and resili, helps boost its demand forecast year.
- On the basis of coating layer, the non-stick cookware market is segmented into single layer, double layer and triple layer. In 2022, triple layer coating is expected to dominate the market as triple layer provides better durability to the cookware. The triple layer coating provides better aesthetics and finish to the product, which helps boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the non-stick cookware market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, utensil store, e-commerce and others. In 2022, supermarkets/hypermarkets segment is expected to dominate the market because supermarkets/hypermarkets distribution channel provides end-consumers with quick delivery options and ease of accessibility, which helps boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of end-user, the non-stick cookware market is segmented residential and commercial. In 2022, the residential segment is expected to dominate the market due to the rising health awareness among the general public, as non-stick cookware utilizes a minimum amount of cooking oil, resulting in improved health benefits, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
Growth in the India Non-Stick Cookware Industry
India non-stick cookware market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for non-stick cookware market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in non-stick cookware market regulatory scenarios and their impact on the non-stick cookware market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and India Non-Stick Cookware Market Share Analysis
India non-stick cookware market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to India non-stick cookware market.
Some major market players engaged in the India non-stick cookware market are TTK Prestige Ltd SNB Enterprises, Stovekraft, Hawkins Cookers Limited, Tefal (A Subsidiary of Groupe SEB), OK Industries, Crystal Cookwares, Alda India, Nirlep Appliances Private Limited, NIRLON KITCHENWARE PRIVATE LIMITED, Pragati Metal Works, THE CHEF STORY, FAIRMATE APPLIANCES, among others
- In August, TTK Prestige Ltd. has received the prestigious award named as "Brand of the Year" for providing the innovative properties of products to consumers. The award helps in increasing the goodwill of the business.
- In October, Pragati Metal Works Launched its Range of Legacy Cast Iron Products in India. The range of products includes Frypan, Kadai, Grill pan, and Tawas in varied sizes for every kitchen need. The launch of these products will help the company to tap the untapped market.