Kuwait Audio Visual Devices Market By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Equipment (Projectors/ Projection Screens, DVDs, VCRs, Microphones, Cameras, Speakers, Computers, Electronic Voting With Touch Panels, Others) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Audio-visual devices are those devices which are integrated with sound or image inputs. These devices further generate signals widely accessed by other devices. Also, these devices comprise both audio and visual components such as movies, slide tape presentations, corporate meetings, television programs and live theatre productions. These are ideal for computer, microphone with an objective of excellent visual and sounds. The audio visual devices are used in many fields such as, corporate, education, media & entertainment, events, government, hospitality, aerospace & defence, in each of the sector it is used for the their respectively purpose. Computer-based audio-visual devices are majorly used in the education sector, and many schools & universities uses projection devices and interactive whiteboard technology for teaching purposes.
Kuwait audio visual devices market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 12.2% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Kuwait Audio Visual Devices Market
Kuwait audio visual devices market is segmented into two notable segments which are basis of offering and equipment.
- On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services.
- In July, LG Electronics launched a range of AI ThinQ televisions equipped with Amazon Alexa, Apple AirPlay 2, and Google Assitant support. The product launch will help the company to implement AI systems in all of its display devices, TVs, and monitors which in return will enhance the product portfolio in terms of functionality and features.
- On the basis of equipment, the market is segmented into projectors/ projection screens, DVDs, VCRs, microphones, cameras, speakers, computers, electronic voting with touch panels and others.
- In May, BenQ launched its two new products, 4K Home Projectors, W1700M, which is an upgrade of home cinema projector BenQ W1700 and TK800M, which is an upgrade of TK800 sports projector. The respective product launches will strengthen the company’s product portfolio across the Asia-Pacific.
Competitive Analysis: Kuwait Audio Visual Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in the Kuwait audio visual devices market are PYLE USA, Peerless AV, V7, Belkin International, Inc., C2G, LG Electronics, Samsung, NEC Corporation, Sharp Corporation, DynaScan Technology Inc., Benq, Seiko Epson Corporation, Casio Computer Co., Ltd, AKG, Bose Corporation, JBL, Hitachi, Ltd., Sony Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Ergotron and among others.
- In March, Samsung Electronics America Inc. introduced its portfolio comprising of innovative signage solutions for a different industries at 2019 Digital Signage Expo (DSE). This technology will provide the opportunity to Samsung for transforming the workspaces and form new and immersive experiences for the consumers
- In July, LG Electronics launched a range of AI ThinQ televisions equipped with Amazon Alexa, Apple AirPlay 2, and Google Assitant support. The product launch will help the company to implement AI systems in all of its display devices, TVs, and monitors which in return will enhance the product portfolio in terms of functionality and features
- In January, Bose acquired ZiipRoom, which is the recent developer of connectivity and connectivity software for meeting rooms, devices, and conferences. The acquisition will help the company to develop advanced communications tools which in return will improve their product portfolio
Research Methodology: Kuwait Audio Visual Devices Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.