Latin America Primers in Construction Market, By Material (Alkyd, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Acrylic, and Others), Surface (Cement, Concrete, Plaster, Metal, Plastic, Wood, Floor Tiles, and Others), Type (Water Based and Solvent Based), End-Use (New Residential Construction, New Non-Residential Construction, New Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Renovation, Non-Residential Renovation, and Residential Renovation), Country (U.S., Colombia, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Latin America Primers in Construction Market
Latin America primers in construction market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 4,096,656.55 thousand by 2028.
A primer is used as an elementary coating applied on top of materials before the application of paint to ensure a better bond between the surface and the paint. Despite the improved adhesion, the premier could also increase the durability of the paint as well as offer a layer of protection to the surface that is being coated. Due to several reasons, the demand for buildings and establishments is rapidly increasing throughout the globe and primers are utilized in all these constructional activities irrespective of the activities for which a building is utilized.
The numerous advantages of primers and their varied applications motivate companies to produce and launch more products to fulfill the customer's demand from different sources to provide benefits. Moreover, some companies are even expanding their business to new regions because of the growing demand for primers in those regions. Thus, the primers in construction market is said to be growing spontaneously.
This primers in construction market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Latin America primers in construction market Scope and Market Size
Latin America primers in construction market is segmented of the categorized into type, surface, end-use and materials. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of material, Latin America primers in construction market are segmented into alkyd, epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic and others. In 2021, alkyd segment is dominating the Latin America primers in construction market because alkyd based primer has high adherence due to which it is used in wide variety of surfaces along with this, alkyd based primer provide glossy surfaces which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of surface, Latin America primers in construction market are segmented into cement, concrete, plaster, metal, plastic, wood, flooring tiles and others. In 2021, cement segment is dominating the Latin America primers in construction market because on cement surface, primer has much usage among the end users due to its unique as well as useful benefits which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of type, the Latin America primers in construction market are segmented into water based and solvent based. In 2021, solvent based segment is dominating the Latin America primers in construction market because solvent based primers helps to speed up the reaction along with this, it reduces drying times. Also solvent based primers have wide variety among the end users due to its strong adhesion which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of end-use, the Latin America primers in construction market are segmented into new residential construction, new non-residential construction, new civil engineering, civil engineering renovation, non-residential renovation and residential renovation. In 2021, new residential construction segment is dominating the Latin America primers in construction market because new residential constructions are taking place in the Latin America region and primers provides an excellent base coat of color on the walls of this new construction house which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
Primers in Construction Market Country Level Analysis
Latin American market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, material, surface, type and end-use as referenced above.
The countries covered in Latin America primers in construction market report are U.S., Mexico and Colombia
- In Latin America primers in construction market, the U.S. is dominating due to the rising number of construction activities in the country and growing demand of primers in new residential construction. However, Canada is dominating due to substantial rise in the economic and living standards and increasing usage of wood and metals in construction.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Primer in Construction Industry
Latin America primers in construction market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for primers in construction market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in primers in construction regulatory scenarios and their impact on the primers in construction market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Primers in Construction Market Share Analysis
Latin America primers in construction market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Latin America primers in construction market.
The major players covered in the report are PPG Industries, Inc., The Sherwin-Williams Company, AKZO NOBEL N.V, RPM International Inc., Axalta Coating Systems, LLC, BASF SE, Jotun, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Tikkurila, Hempel A/S and Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of primers in construction market.
- In November 2020, PPG Industries, Inc. introduced a new powder coating named ENVIROCRON, a heat-sensitive powder coating specifically for woods and composites such as medium-density fibreboard (MDF), hardwood and plywood that are sensitive to heat. The new products expand the product portfolio of the company as well as helps in its revenue growth.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for primers in construction through expanded range of size.