Global Medical Connectors Market By Product (Flat Silicone Surgical Cables, Embedded Electronics Connectors, Radio-Frequency Connectors, Disposable Plastic Connectors, Hybrid Circular Connectors And Receptacle Systems, Power Cords With Retention System, Lighted Hospital-Grade Cords, Magnetic Medical Connectors, Push-Pull Connectors), Application (Patient Monitoring Devices, Diagnostic Imaging Devices, Electrosurgical Devices, Cardiology Devices, Endoscopy Devices, Respiratory Devices, Analyzers and Processing Instruments, Dental Instruments, Neurology Devices, Enteral Devices, Other Applications), End-Users (Hospital & Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratories And Imaging Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Medical Connectors Market
Global medical connectors market is registering a healthy CAGR of 10.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising prevalence of chronic diseases and medical devices and home healthcare market growth. Advancement in the medical devices is driving this market.
Market Definition: Global Medical Connectors Market
Medical connectors are the part of devices that attach syringes, tubing and catheters to other medical devices. Each medical device with their own connections, several types of medical devices can be used at a same time on a single patient. Hospitals, Patients may use these devices for long-term care throughout their lives.
- Rising prevalence of chronic disease is driving this market
- Advancement in technology and development of medical connectors will drive the market growth
- Rise in demand in developing countries tend to drive the market growth
- Awareness related to health care among people is also contributing to the market growth
- Strict regulations standard and mandates is hampering the growth of the market
- Increasing demand for wireless connectivity is restraining the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Medical Connectors Market
- Flat Surgical Silicone Cables
- Embedded Electronics Connectors
- Radio-Frequency Connectors
- Disposable Plastic Connectors
- Hybrid Circular Connectors And Receptacle System
- Power Cords With Retention System
- Lighted Hospital-Grade Cords
- Magnetic Medical Connectors
- Push-Pull Connectors
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Electrosurgical Instruments
- Cardiology Devices
- Endoscopy Devices
- Respiratory Devices
- Analyzers And Processing Instruments
- Dental Instruments
- Neurology Devices
- Enteral Devices
- Other Applications
- Hospital & Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories And Imaging Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Other End Users
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, a fool-proof connector system has been developed by the circular connector specialist manufacturer – Binder, for patient monitoring in the medical and home health care industry. The connector is capable of more than 5000 mating cycles satisfying operating requirements of several medical system applications
- In June 2019, Teleflex medical recalled the Hudson RCI Sheridan Endotracheal Tubes due to the risk of the Sheridan connector disconnecting from the breathing circuit. According to FDA it is a Class I recall, which is considered as the most serious type of recall. Using such devices can cause severe injuries or death.
Global medical connectors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical connectors market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global medical connectors market are Amphenol Corporation, Delphi Technologies, ITT Inc., Mouser Electronics, Inc., Smiths Interconnect, TE Connectivity., Fischer Connectors SA, Molex, LLC, Esterline Technologies Corporation, LEMO S.A., Samtec, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Foxconn Electronics Inc, Stäubli Electrical Connectors AG, ODU GmbH & Co. KG, Axon' Cable, Bel Fuse Inc., PalPilot International Corp, phg Peter Hengstler GmbH + Co. KG., Omnetics Connector Corp, KEL Corporation., EUROMICRON Werkzeuge GmbH.
Research Methodology: Global Medical Connectors Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global medical connectors market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)