Middle East & Africa Epoxy Composites Market By Type (Glass Fiber, Cotton Fiber and Paper Fiber), Resin Type (Epoxy Resin, Phenolic Resin and Melamine Resin), Manufacturing Process (Lay-Up, Compression Molding, Resin Injection, Resin Transfer Molding, Filament Winding and Pultrusion), End-User (Aerospace & Defence, Automotive & Transportation, Marine and Oil & Gas, Wind Energy, Sporting & Consumer Goods, Electrical & Electronics, Construction and Others), Country (Saudi Arabia and Rest of Middle East and America) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Epoxy composites can be defined as an advance level of composite material which are lighter in weight and resist corrosion, flexible in nature and dent-resistant. It is mostly produced from a woven glass fabric and non-woven glass core which are a combination of epoxy synthetic resin.
The demand of epoxy resins is growing in the wind energy as it helps in increasing the life of the wind rotor blades and protects them from adverse weather conditions.
Middle East & Africa epoxy composites market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East & Africa Epoxy Composites Market
Middle East & Africa epoxy composites market is segmented into four notable segments which are type, resin type, manufacturing process and end-user.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into glass fiber, cotton fiber and paper fiber
- On the basis of resin type, the market is segmented into epoxy resin, phenolic resin and melamine resin.
- In October 2018, Solvay invested in the Application Development Centre facility at Bollate, Italy to provide the growth of their automotive customers in the EMEA and so that they can meet the challenges of handling requirements of the component development.
- On the basis of manufacturing process, the market is segmented into lay-up, compression molding, resin injection, resin transfer molding, filament winding and pultrusion.
- On the basis of end-user the market is segmented into aerospace & defence, automotive & transportation, marine and oil & gas, wind energy, sporting & consumer goods, electrical & electronics, construction and others
Competitive Analysis: Middle East & Africa Epoxy Composites Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Huntsman International LLC., Solvay, Owens Corning, Hexcel Corporation, Rotec Composite Group B.V., ISOSPORT Composite Components GmbH, Scott Bader Company Ltd., Gurit, SGL Carbon, Sumitomo Bakelite Co., Ltd., IDI Composites International, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC., TEIJIN LIMITED, and TPI Composites
- In June 2015, Huntsman International LLC completed the acquisition of Tecnoelastomeri, based in Modena, Italy. It will provide power to the growing, downstream hot elastomers in the global market.
Research Methodology: Middle East & Africa Epoxy Composites Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors and Food Industrialists. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.