Middle East & Africa Acerola Extract Market, By Form (Dry/Powder, Liquid/Paste), Type (Conventional, organic), Application (Dietary Supplements, Bakery Products, Beverages, Sports Nutrition, Convenience & Processed Products, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Dairy Products, Confectionery Products, Meat & Poultry Products, Granola & Breakfast Cereals), Distribution Channel (Direct and Indirect), Country (South Africa, Ethiopia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Acerola extract market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and is expected to reach USD 110.62 million by 2027. Increasing demand for convenience food & beverage products and growing consumption of vitamin-rich product is driving the market growth.
Acerola is a type of fruit which contains vitamin C as well as vitamin A, due to which it is used to treat or prevent various type of disease caused by the deficiency of vitamin C and vitamin A and many other diseases such as atherosclerosis, blood clots and cancer.
High utilization of acerola extracts in dietary supplements, beverages and cosmetics for skin care and hair care have accelerated their growth. The standard composition of vitamin in acerola is 17% whereas which is significantly more than any other citrus fruit such as oranges, cherries among others. The demand of the organic and natural based vitamins and high demand of clean labeled products and their awareness among consumers have boosted the market growth.
This acerola extract market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East & Africa Acerola Extract Market Scope and Market Size
Acerola extract market is segmented on the basis of application, form, type and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of form, the acerola extract market is segmented into dry/powder and liquid/paste. In 2020, dry/powder segment have dominated the market as the dry form is basically riched in vitamin composition and imparted with the bitter taste of cherry which have led their consumption in industrial level.
- On the basis of type, the acerola extract market is segmented into conventional and organic. In 2020, conventional segment have comprised the highest market share as to produce the conventional acerola is quite convenience for low economic farmers and their high yield have led their preferences over organic.
- On the basis of application, the global acerola extract market is segmented into bakery products, sports nutrition, granola & breakfast cereals, meat & poultry products, confectionery products, dairy products, convenience & processed products, beverages, dietary supplements, cosmetics & personal care. In 2020, dietary supplements have gained highest market share as majority of companies focusing to develop acerola concentrates and purees with more vitamin C composition which is majorly consumed as alternative organic vitamin C supplement by consumers.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and indirect. In 2020, direct segment have comprised the highest market share as the direct supply is mostly through the large industrialists due to the bulk demand of the acerola as an ingredient.
Acerola Extract Market Country Level Analysis
Acerola Extract market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, application, form, type and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in acerola extract market report are South Africa, Ethiopia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
South Africa is dominating the market due to rising demand for acerola extract based dietary supplements in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, and regulatory acts are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
High Demand of Vitamin-Rich Product
Acerola extract market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in acerola extract and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the acerola extract market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Acerola Extract Market Share Analysis
Acerola extract market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to acerola extract market.
The major players covered in the report are Kemin Industries, Inc., Florida Food Products, DuPONT, and Diana Group (A Subsidiary of Symrise), Amway among others.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of acerola extract market.
- In June 2019, Diana Group (a subsidiary of Symrise) announced that they have participated in the Sustainable Foods Summit and received runner-up in the Summit 2019. The company enhanced their credibility by predicating in such type of event.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for acerola extract.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Acerola Extract Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.