Middle East and Africa Bag-In-Box Packaging Machine Market By Machine Type (Standalone, Integrated), Automation Type (Semi-Automatic, Automatic, Manual), Packaging Material (Plastic, Paper & Paperboard, Metal, Others), Output Capacity (10 Bags/min, 11-50 Bags/min, 51-100 Bags/min, Above 100 Bags/min), Filling Technology (Aseptic, Non-Aseptic), End User (Food & Beverages, Paints & Lubricants, Personal Care, Household Products, Healthcare, Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Bag-in in-Box packaging, a sustainable part of flexible packaging has many benefits over rigid packaging such as hygienic filling, handling, storage, dispensing, no transfer of flavors, no residual product return, and recyclable packaging. Automated packaging machines are in mandatory demand in high range, as it helps to raise the amount of yield production for any kind of production for beverages in order to increase the consumption demand. Bag-in-box is used in wide range of applications such as in processing of food & beverages, healthcare, cosmetics, oil and paints products and many more. Sterilized bag-in-box products, gets stable in any normal condition and it do not require any cooling processes. The bag bag-in in-box packaging also offers hygienic transportation and storage of various foods and drinks. It restricted restricts the contact of air and product. This type of packaging also extends the shelf life of various foods and drinks.
Middle East & Africa bag-in-box packaging machine market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Bag-In-Box Packaging Machine Market
Middle East & Africa bag-in-box packaging machine market is segmented into six notable segments which are machine type, automation type, packaging material, output capacity, filling technology and end user.
- On the basis of machine type, the market is segmented into integrated and standalone.
- On the basis of automation type, the market is segmented into automatic, semi-automatic and manual.
- On the basis of packaging material, the market is segmented into plastics, metals, paper and paperboard and others.
- On the basis of output capacity, the market is segmented into 10 bags/minute, 11-50 bags/minute, 51-100 bags/minutes and above 100 bags/minutes.
- On the basis of filling technology, the market is segmented into aseptic and non-aseptic.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into food and beverages, household products, paints and lubricants, healthcare, personal care and others.
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Bag-In-Box Packaging Machine Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Liqui-Box, DS Smith, Robert Bosch GmbH, Alfa Laval, Engi-O, Pattyn Group, SACMI, Scholle IPN, Technibag, Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH, ProXES GmbH, Flexifill Ltd., TORR Industries, ABCO Automation, Inc., IC Filling Systems, Kreuzmayr Maschinenbau GmbH, Gossamer Structures (Pty) Ltd, Triangle Package Machinery Co., Quadrant Equipment, voran Maschinen GmbH, Smurfit Kappa and others.
- In September 2019, ProXES GmbH will be showcasing their products and solutions at the Propak West Africa 2019 which is a food processing, packaging, labeling and print and plastics exhibition in Nigeria from 17th September to 19th September. This would help the company to exhibit their products to the visitors and expand the customer engagement.
- In March 2019, Gossamer Structures (Pty) Ltd showcased their products at the Propak Africa 2019 from 12th March to 15th March. This strategy will help the attendees to learn more about their products.
- In March 2019, Liqui-Box acquired a plastic division of DS Smith plc. This acquisition is aimed to create a pioneered venture in the flexible and rigid packaging. This collaboration will be able to offer advanced packaging solutions with better sustainability. It will also lead to make a global footprint in the packaging market with the enhanced product portfolio.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Bag-In-Box Packaging Machine Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors and Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.