Middle East and Africa Blow-Fill-Seal Equipment Market, By Capacity (Upto 5,000 Containers/Hr, 5,000-10,000 Containers/Hr and Above 10,000 Containers/Hr), Product (Bottles, Ampoules, Vials and Prefilled Syringes & Injectable), Filling Volume (Upto 100 Ml, 100 Ml to 250 Ml, 250 Ml to 1000 Ml and More Than 1000 Ml), Category (Rotating and Cyclic), Number of Cavities (Upto 5, 6 to 10, 11 to 20 and More Than 20), Number of Molds (1 Mold, 2 Mold, 4 Mold, 14 Mold, 15 Mold, 20 Mold and Others), Decorations of the Containers (Direct Printed, Labelled, Moulded, Ink-Jet Printed and No Decoration on BFS-Container), Shape (Cylindrically, Squared, Hexagonally and Irregularly), End-User (Cosmetics and Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages, Chemical and Others), Country (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Blow-Fill-Seal Equipment Market
The blow-fill-seal equipment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 1,450,009.74 thousand by 2027. Increasing demand in pharmaceuticals and food and beverages industry and increase in demand of automated processes for manufacturing, filling and sealing of container are the factors for the blow-fill-seal equipment market growth.
Blow-fill–seal equipment refers to the continuous process that takes about 15 seconds in which the plastics of the containers are extruded, formed into desired shape, filled and sealed. The process is entirely automated that helps in improving the quality of the product. The blow-fill–seal equipment has wide range of applications such as pharmaceuticals, personal care, chemicals, food and beverages and several others.
The growing demand for aseptic packaging in pharmaceuticals can be the driver for the blow-fill-seal equipment market. The possibilities of microbial contamination decrease the demand of the blow-fill-seal equipment in the market which can be the restraint for the growth of the blow-fill-seal equipment market.
The difficulty in making innumerable types of shapes and sizes for packaging can be the challenge for the blow-fill-seal equipment market. The products manufactured by blow-fill-seal technology and machines have high manufacturing cost as compared to the alternative glass packaging which challenges the blow-fill-seal equipment market.
This blow-fill-seal equipment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the blow-fill-seal equipment market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Blow-Fill-Seal Equipment Market Scope and Market Size
The blow-fill-seal equipment market is segmented on the basis of capacity, product, filling volume, category, number of cavities, number of molds, decorations of the containers, shape and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of capacity, the blow-fill-seal equipment market is segmented into upto 5,000 containers/hr, 5,000-10,000 containers/hr and above 10,000 containers/hr. In 2020, upto 5,000 containers/hr segment is dominating because of less area requirement for installation and growing demand in pharmaceuticals industry.
- On the basis of product, the blow-fill-seal equipment market is segmented into bottles, ampoules, vials and prefilled syringes & injectable. In 2020, bottles segment is dominating because of increase in demand of variety of packaging materials.
- On the basis of filling volume, the blow-fill-seal equipment market is segmented into upto 100 ml, 100 ml to 250 ml, 250 ml to 1000 ml and more than 1000 ml. In 2020, upto 100 ml segment is dominating because of increase in demand in pharmaceutical industries due to less chance of contamination once opened.
- On the basis of category, the blow-fill-seal equipment market is segmented into rotating and cyclic. In 2020, rotating segment is dominating because of less processing time which decreases the operating cost.
- On the basis of number of cavities, the market is segmented into upto 5, 6 to 10, 11 to 20 and more than 20. In 2020, 6 to 10 segment is dominating because of growing demand in household and automobile industry.
- On the basis of number of molds, the blow-fill-seal equipment market is segmented into 1 mold, 2 mold, 4 mold, 14 mold, 15 mold, 20 mold and others. In 2020, 4 mold segment is dominating because of less batch processing time required in the manufacturing of products.
- On the basis of decorations of the containers, the blow-fill-seal equipment market is segmented into direct printed, labelled, moulded, ink-jet printed and no decoration on BFS-container. In 2020, direct printed segment is dominating because the direct printing on bottles is more flexible process adding more advantages in the process.
- On the basis of shape, the blow-fill-seal equipment market is segmented into cylindrically, squared, hexagonally and irregularly. In 2020, cylindrically segment is dominating because it provides more cross-sectional area with easy filling process.
- On the basis of end-user, the blow-fill-seal equipment market is segmented into cosmetics and personal care, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, chemical and others. In 2020, pharmaceuticals segment is dominating because of the growth in medical and healthcare industry.
Middle East and Africa Blow-Fill-Seal Equipment Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa blow-fill-seal equipment market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, capacity, product, filling volume, category, number of cavities, number of molds, decorations of the containers, shape and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa blow-fill-seal equipment market report are South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel and rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa is dominating in the Middle East and Africa blow-fill-seal equipment market since the population of the country is very huge which boosts the demand of blow-fill-seal equipment among the consumers. The growing demand of the blow-fill-seal equipment in the region is due to the increase in growth usage of equipment in pharmaceuticals industry which is considered safe to be used.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Regulatory Authorities have given a Nod to the Use of Blow-Fill-Seal Technology
Middle East and Africa blow-fill-seal equipment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for blow-fill-seal equipment market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in requirement of pharmaceuticals products, regulatory scenarios and their impact on the blow-fill-seal equipment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Blow-Fill-Seal Equipment Market Share Analysis
Blow-fill-seal equipment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Middle East and Africa presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa blow-fill-seal equipment market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa blow-fill-seal equipment market report are Weiler Engineering, Inc., Serac Group, S.I.P.A. S.p.A, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, SALVAT, BioConnection, BREVETTI ANGELA S.r.l., SIDEL (a subsidiary of Tetra Laval International S.A.), GlaxoSmithKline plc, Gerresheimer AG, Recipharm AB, HUNAN CHINA SUN among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of blow-fill-seal equipment market.
- In April 2020, Serac Group extended its blow-molding to offer PET cups in the processing of fresh dessert in food industry with an antipaction of rise in demand of PET cups market. The expansion has helped to increase the sales of the company in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for blow-fill-seal equipment through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Blow-Fill-Seal Equipment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.