Middle East & Africa Healthcare IT Market By Solutions & Services (Solutions, HCIT Outsourcing Services and Others), By Component Type (Software and Hardware), By Delivery Mode (On-Premise and Cloud-Based), By End Users (Providers and Payers), By Country (South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Healthcare IT Market
Healthcare IT Market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 15.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 11,184.20 million by 2027. Well-established healthcare infrastructure coupled with presence of large number of providers in Middle East & African countries is boosting the market growth in the region.
Middle East & Africa region is dominating due to wider use of clinical decision support and real-world evidence and it is the reason why the healthcare IT is dominating in UAE as in the country, influence of cloud based solutions is increasing.
This healthcare IT market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East & Africa Healthcare IT Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East & Africa healthcare IT market is segmented on the basis solutions and services, component type, delivery mode and end users. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of solutions and services, the market is segmented into solutions, HCIT outsourcing services and others. In Middle East & Africa, the solution segment is dominating due to increasing need to achieve patient engagement and experience and hence solutions segment is facing significant growth in the region.
- On the basis of component type, the market is segmented into software and hardware. In Middle East & Africa, software segment is dominating due to joint efforts of providers and payers to provide total care management which is leading to increased demand for healthcare IT.
- On the basis of delivery mode, the market is segmented into on-premise and cloud-based. In Middle East & Africa, the on-premise segment is dominating as the users can request the vendor to customize various aspects to their specifications as the entire system is built from scratch.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into providers and payers. In Middle East & Africa, providers are dominating in the market with the increasing requirement of EHR optimization.
Healthcare IT Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East & Africa market is analysed and market size information is provided by solutions and services, component type, delivery mode, end users and country as referenced above.
The countries covered in the healthcare IT market report are South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa in Middle East & Africa.
Middle East & Africa healthcare IT market is dominating the market due to public and private investments to upgrade hospitals and clinics, build new facilities, and enforce mandatory health insurance schemes.
The country section of the healthcare IT market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Usage of Healthcare IT for Repurposing of Healthcare Infrastructure
Middle East & Africa healthcare IT market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for healthcare IT market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes industry regulatory scenarios and their impact on the healthcare IT market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Healthcare IT Market Share Analysis
Middle East & Africa healthcare IT market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East & Africa healthcare IT market.
The major players covered in the report are Epic Systems Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Carestream Health, Siemens Healthineers AG, Agfa-Gevaert Group, athenahealth, Inc., eClinicalWorks, GE Healthcare (A subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC), GREENWAY HEALTH, LLC., Infor, Koninklijke Philips N.V., NXGN Management, LLC, Oracle, Siilo, BigHealth, Vida Health, SWORD Health, NOVIGENIX SA, Lantum, BD ROWA, Bioaxis.com, Ada Health GmbH, Doctolib, Ieso Digital Health among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In December 2019, GENERAL ELECTRIC released a solution named SpinOculation C-Pro Protocol Software for the cell therapy that enables users to choose cell concentrations and volumes from initial cell preparation through transduction to final resuspension.
- In December 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. and Paige collaborated for application of artificial intelligence in clinical pathology diagnostic. The resulting solutions aim towards accuracy and speed for diagnosis of oncology applications.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Healthcare IT Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.