Middle East and Africa Hot Fill Packaging Market By Product Type (Bottles, Jars, Containers, Pouches, Cans, Caps And Closures, and Others), Material Type (Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Glass, Polypropylene, and Others), Packaging Layer (Primary, Secondary And Tertiary), Capacity (Up To 12 Oz, 13 Oz- 32 Oz, 33 Oz- 64 Oz, Above 64 Oz, 13 Oz- 32 Oz), Machine Type (Manual and Automatic), End-User (Sauces and Spreads, Fruit Juices, Vegetable Juices, Jams, Mayonnaise, Flavored Water, Ready to Drink Beverages, Soups, Dairy, Nectars, and Others), Distribution Channel (Offline and Online), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel And Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
The Middle East and Africa hot fill packaging market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 3,132.84 million by 2028.
Hot fill packaging is the procedure of disinfecting/sterilizing the product to prolong the shelf-life, ensuring the product's safety. With the process of hot filling, harmful bacteria in the bottle can contaminate or damage the product, making it rather unsafe and harmful to consume and affecting the health of individuals. The liquid is heated to a temperature of 194 degrees Fahrenheit to eliminate contamination in the product and to create a hot fill plastic bottle. Hot filling is a procedure that is done with glass or other types of rigid plastics, which can withstand the high temperature required to thoroughly sterilize the bottle, containing <4.5 pH products like isotonic drinks, soups, marinades, juices, among others.
The Middle East and Africa hot fill packaging market report provide details of market share, new developments, and impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the hot fill packaging market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Hot fill packaging market is segmented into seven segments based on product type, material type, packaging layer, capacity, machine type, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyses niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the hot fill packaging market is segmented into bottles, jars, containers, pouches, cans, caps and closures and others. In 2021 bottle segment is expected to dominate the market due to its convenience size and shape.
- On the basis of material type, the hot fill packaging market is segmented into polyethylene terephthalate (PET), glass, polypropylene, and others. In 2021, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) segment is expected to dominate the market as it is one of the most affordable packaging materials for food and beverages.
- On the basis of packaging layer, the hot fill packaging market is segmented into primary, secondary, and tertiary. In 2021, the primary segment is expected to dominate the market as the primary is that layer of packaging which makes direct contact with the product.
- On the basis of capacity, the hot fill packaging market is segmented into up to 12 oz, 13 oz- 32 oz, 33 oz- 64 oz, above 64 oz. In 2021, 13 oz- 32 oz segment is expected to dominate the market due to inclination of young and adult consumer towards this packaging size.
- On the basis of machine type, the hot fill packaging market is segmented manual and automatic. In 2021, automatic segment is expected to dominate the market as it conserves time and enable mass production.
- On the basis of end-user the hot fill packaging market is segmented into sauces and spreads, fruit juices, vegetable juices, jams, mayonnaise, flavored water, ready to drink beverages, soups, dairy, nectars, and others. In 2021, the fruit juice segment is expected to dominate the market due to growing consumption of fruit juice in the market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the hot fill packaging market is segmented into offline and online. In 2021, the offline segment is expected to dominate the market due to the vast reach of offline channel in the market.
Middle East and Africa Hot Fill Packaging Market Country Level Analysis
The hot fill packaging market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, product type, material type, packaging layer, capacity, machine type, end user, and distribution channel as referenced above.
- On the basis of geography, the Middle East and Africa hot fill packaging market is segmented into the South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa. In 2021, South Africa is expected to dominate the market due to the high demand for a variety of beverages and sauces and spreads.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Hot Fill Packaging is Boosting the Market Growth of Hot Fill Packaging Market
The hot fill packaging market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa Hot Fill Packaging Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa hot fill packaging market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa hot fill packaging market.
Some of the major players operating in the hot fill packaging market are United States Plastic Corporation, Berry Global Inc., Imperial Packaging, DS Smith, Samkin Industries, Smurfit Kappa, RESILUX NV, SAMYANG PACKAGING CORPORATION, MJS Packaging, Gualapack S.p.A., E-proPLAST GmbH, LOG Plastic Products Company Ltd., Klöckner Pentaplast, Kaufman Container, Pipeline Packaging, Amcor plc, Graham Packaging Company, SMYPC, and Borealis AG among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many developments are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Middle East and Africa hot fill packaging market.
In July, 2021, Graham Packaging Company obtained the patent rights for the method of blow molding a plastic container. This helped the company to increase the product portfolio, thereby increasing the sales and revenue
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the Middle East and Africa hot fill packaging market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Hot Fill Packaging Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.