Middle East & Africa Industrial Hoses Market By Type (Hydraulic Hoses, Layflat Hose, Wras Hose, Oil Resistant Hose, Corrugated Hoses, Stripwound, Thermo-Duct, Others), Material Type (Rubber, Polyurethane, Polyvinyl Chloride, Metal, Thermoplastics, Composite, Silicone, Others), Media (Oil , Water, Gas), Wire Type (Wire Braided, Spiral Wire), Pressure (Low Pressure (Less Than 3000 Psi), Medium Pressure (Between 3000 To 6000), High Pressure (More Than 6000), Industry (Oil and Gas, Water, Agriculture, Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, Mining, Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Industrial Hoses Market
Industrial hoses market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 4.6% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,844.77 million by 2027. Growing requirement of safe industrial applications in terms of hoses in oil & gas sector for the reliable transfer of crude oil is dominating the market growth.
Increasing worldwide consumption of oil and gases worldwide have enabled maximum usage of hoses in the region in oil and gas sector for safe and reliable operations with high flow capacity and pace.
This Industrial Hoses Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East & Africa Industrial hoses Market Scope and Market Size
Industrial hoses market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of type, material type, media, wire type, pressure and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into hydraullic hoses, layflat hose, wras hose, oil resistant hose, corrugated hoses, stripwound, thermo-duct and others. In 2020, hydraullic hoses segment dominating the market as it is easy to maintain and consumes less power.
- On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into rubber, polyurethane, polyvinyl chloride, metal, thermoplastics, composite, silicone, others. In 2020, rubber is dominating the material segment as rubber is widely used due to its flexibility which allows portable options and space required is less.
- On the basis of media, the market is segmented into oil, water, gas. In 2020, oil accounts for largest market share in media segment as Middle East is majorly dominated by oil industry.
- On the basis of wire type, the market is segmented into wire braided, spiral wire. In 2020, braided wire dominates the market as it provides less risky operations while transferring materials such as crude oil, also braided wire have high durability.
- On the basis of pressure, the market is segmented into low pressure (less than 3000 Psi), medium pressure (between 3000 to 6000), and high pressure (more than 6000). In 2020, low pressure (less than 3000 Psi) is dominating the market as low pressure applications such as gas flow; water flow prevents loss of flow.
- On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into oil and gas, water, agriculture, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, automotive, mining, others. In 2020, oil and gas dominates the market as according to the investopedia Middle East region is collectively produces highest share world crude oil production.
Industrial hoses Market Country Level Analysis
Industrial hoses market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material type, media, wire type, pressure and industry.
The countries covered in industrial hoses market report are Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa in the Middle East & Africa.
Saudi Arabia is dominating the industrial hoses market as the country is known for highest oil and gas producing nation and oil and gas industry majorly implies industrial hoses for safety and reliability.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East & Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Industrial Hoses in Oil & Gas Industry
Industrial hose market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in industrial hoses and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the industrial hoses market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Industrial Hoses Market Share Analysis
Industrial hoses market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East & Africa Industrial hoses market.
The major players covered in the report are Eaton, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, RYCO Hydraulics, Gates Corporation, PIRTEK, among other domestic and Middle East & Africa players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of industrial hoses market.
- In September 2019, Eaton launched Eaton EC556 BOP hose for is oil and gas drilling, this product can resist high temperatures, pressure and can operate in critical conditions. This product launch allowed the company to increase its product offering in industrial hoses category.
- In March 2018, ContiTech AG launched application-specific hose systems for food industry. The new applications can be used food manufacturing and processing plants. The new applications launch helped the company to increase their revenue, market share and global presence.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for industrial hoses through expanded range of size for multiple applications.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Industrial Hoses Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.