Middle East and Africa Medical Imaging Market By Type (Services, Product), Modality (Stationary, Portable), Procedure (Computed Tomography (CT) Scan, X-Ray Imaging, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound, Nuclear Imaging (SPECT/PET), Others), Technology (Direct Digital Radiology, Computed Radiology), Patient Age (Adults, Pediatric), Application (Cardiology, Pelvic And Abdominal, Oncology, Mammography, Gynecology, Neurology, Urology, Musculoskeletal, Dental, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Imaging Centers, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), Country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Rest of MEA), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Medical Imaging Market
Medical imaging market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 3,951.12 million by 2027. Rising minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic interventional procedures and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are the factors for the market growth.
Minimally invasive procedures have encouraged the tendency for accurate surgical procedure. Medical imaging guided therapy is an emerging field which is used in the minimally invasive surgery, interventional radiology and computer-assisted visualization. These new surgery procedures have propelled the demand for imaging guidance and increased the use of the most advanced imaging methods.
This Medical Imaging Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Medical Imaging Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and Africa medical imaging market is segmented of the basis of type, modality, procedure, technology, patient age, application, end users. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, Middle East and Africa medical imaging market is segmented into services and product. The service sector continues to dominate the medical imaging market due to high demand for medical imaging procedures such as MRI, CT scan and X-ray. Additionally, the improvement rate and increasing incidence will also increase the demand for medical imaging services during the coming years.
- On the basis of modality, Middle East and Africa medical imaging market is segmented into stationary and portable. The stationary segment acquires highest share due to the increasing acceptance and installation of stationary medical imaging devices in hospitals and diagnostic centers. However, most MRI and CT scan devices installed in stationary mode are due to their prices.
- On the basis of procedure, Middle East and Africa medical imaging market is segmented into computed tomography (CT) scan, X-ray imaging, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, nuclear imaging (SPECT/PET) and others. Computed tomography (CT) scan acquires highest share in the medical imaging market as CT scan procedures compared to other medical imaging techniques are moderately safe because patients are not exposed to radiation in this procedure, although it emits moderately low radiation. CT scan provides high-quality and detailed images of the body. CT scans are also used to detect tumours and evaluate lung or chest problems. Due to all these reasons, CT scan dominates in the medical imaging market.
- On the basis of technology, Middle East and Africa medical imaging market is segmented into direct digital radiology and computed radiology. Direct digital radiology attains the highest share in the medical imaging market as it develops workflows by producing high quality images by providing two to three times more productivity than directly computed radiology. Direct digital radiology provides better output than computed radiology because it renders images within five seconds.
- On the basis of patient age, Middle East and Africa medical imaging market is segmented into adults and paediatric. Adults dominate the market as large patient pool suffering from chronic diseases is adults. In addition, the increasing number of heart disease in the adult population is higher than pediatrics and the growing medical imaging process is also accelerating the demand for medical imaging over the forecast period.
- On the basis of application, Middle East and Africa medical imaging market is segmented into cardiology, pelvic and abdominal, oncology, mammography, gynaecology, neurology, urology, musculoskeletal, dental and others. Cardiology segment holds largest share in the market as the prevalence rate of heart disease is very high in developed and developing countries and heart disease is one of the leading causes of death. For this reason, the cardiology segment dominates the medical imaging market.
- On the basis of end users, Middle East and Africa medical imaging market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, imaging centers, specialty clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, academic & research institutes and others. The hospital segment holds the largest share in the market as hospitals are providing radiology services to in-house patients for various diseases. Hospitals are the primary treatment facility for any type of diagnosis and treatment, and healthcare professionals are available in the hospital. For this reason, the hospital segment will grow with the highest CAGR in the coming years.
Medical Imaging Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa medical imaging market is analysed and market size information is provided by country by type, modality, procedure, technology, patient age, application, end users as referenced above.
The countries covered in the medical imaging market report are Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa as a part of Middle East and Africa. UAE dominates the Middle East and Africa market due to technological advancements healthcare industry and increasing healthcare expenditure in this country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Cases of Chronic Diseases and New Technology Penetration
Middle East and Africa medical imaging market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in medical device industry with medical imaging sales, impact of technological development in contrast agents and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the medical imaging market
Competitive Landscape and Medical Imaging Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa medical imaging market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa medical imaging market.
The major players covered in the report are Spectrum Health, RamSoft, Inc., InHealth Group, Radiology Reports online, Siemens Healthineers AG, Sonic Healthcare, RadNet, Inc., GE Healthcare (A subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC), Alliance HealthCare Services, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hologic Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Carl Zeiss Ag, FUJIFILM Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., MEDNAX Services, Inc., Carestream Health (A subsidiary of Onex Corporation), Teleradiology Solutions, UNILABS, ONRAD, Inc. among other domestic and global players. Medical imaging market share data is available for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the Middle East and Africa medical imaging market.
- In December 2019, GE Healthcare (a subsidiary of General Electric Company) and Affidea had signed an agreement to develop digital technologies and imaging in the Affidea network. Affidea is a pan-European leader in advanced diagnostic imaging. The agreement contains 40 CT scanners, 60 new MRIs, 50 ultrasound equipment and 30 X-ray machines over the next 3 years. With this agreement, the company improved its standing in the market
- In May 2019, Carstream Health has launched new software, ImageView software. This software helps in the digital revolution in its mobile X-ray system with advanced features of Microsoft Window 10 which eases the collection of detector performance data. This new software helps the company to offer accurate information to the patient.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for medical imaging through expanded technological advancements.
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Medical Imaging Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.