Middle East and Africa Trauma Devices Market, By Product (Internal Fixators Devices, External Fixators Devices and Others), Surgical Site (Lower Extremities and Upper Extremities), Tissue Type (Hard Tissue and Soft Tissue), Material Type (Non-Absorbable and Bio-Absorbable ), Patient Age (Adults and Paediatric), End User (Hospitals, Trauma Centres, Ambulatory Surgical Centres and Other), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Trauma Devices Market
Middle East and Africa trauma devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 179.20 million by 2027 from USD 124.93 million in 2019. The increasing incidents of road accidents and injuries in Middle East and Africa region, rising geriatric population and growing adoption of minimally invasive surgical procedures in Middle East and Africa are some of the factors which are aiding to the growth of the market.
Trauma has been one of the leading health problems that the people are facing worldwide. Trauma devices are one of the clinical methods used in trauma care depending on injury severity. Trauma devices can be used to treat either hard tissue injury or soft tissue injury. Trauma refers to any form of physical injury caused by some external source, such as fractures, dislocations, sprains & strains and burns. These tools are used particularly in long bones for cases like dislocations and fractures. The other areas covered in the trauma devices include upper extremities and lower extremities such as knee, joint, leg, spine, and others.
Trauma devices market has increased with increasing prevalence of degenerative bone disease across Middle East and Africa region as compared to the past few years and increasing incidence of road accidents and injuries worldwide. Technological advancement in the trauma devices and increasing awareness are the factor acting as opportunities that will accelerate the growth of trauma devices market.
- In Feburary 2019, Colfax Corporation acquired DJO Global, Inc which is a private equity with multiple divisions including bracing & supports, surgical, footcare, healthcare solutions, recovery, and consumer. This acquisition would help the company in earning more profit by generating more revenue.
- In August 2013, Weigao group was awarded with the China’s most competitive listed medicine company that has created an impact towards its brand value among the customer globally. This award recognition had attracted more customers to the Weigao group.
The rising awareness for the trauma devices is also increasing market value as the trauma devices have repeatedly proven its high rates of effectiveness for treatment fractures, dislocations, sprains and strains.
Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative trauma devices and expected to provide various other opportunities in the trauma devices market. However, high cost of trauma devices and surgical procedures and high risk and complications of trauma surgery is expected to restraint the market growth.
The Trauma Devices Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Trauma Devices Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and Africa trauma devices market is segmented on the basis of product, surgical site, tissue type, material type, patient age, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyses niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into internal fixators devices, external fixators devices and others. In 2020, the internal fixator devices segment is expected to dominate the market as a result of a high incidence of trauma injuries occurring due to road accidents, occupational hazards, falls, and other circumstance leading to increasing number of trauma cases.
- On the basis of surgical site, the market is segmented into lower extremities and upper extremities. In 2020, lower extremities is expected to dominate the market due to the high prevalence of lower extremity injuries across the world leading to increasing demand of surgical procedures for trauma. There are several extrinsic risk and intrinsic factors associated with the increasing number of injuries in lower extremities.
- On the basis of tissue type, the Middle East and Africa trauma devices market is segmented into hard tissue and soft tissue. In 2020, hard tissue type is expected to dominate the market due to higher incidence of hard tissue traumas as compared to that of the soft tissue traumas. As large percentage of hard tissue is present in human body, the human body is more susceptible to trauma injuries as compared to that of soft tissue. The most prevalent hard tissue injuries are dislocations and fractures that require application of various trauma devices.
- On the basis of material type, the Middle East and Africa trauma devices market is segmented into non-absorbable and bio-absorbable. In 2020, non-absorbable materials are expected to dominate the market due to high strength and biological toleration. Pure titanium and electro polished stainless steel are the most common non-absorbable materials used in trauma devices.
- On the basis of patient age, the Middle East and Africa trauma devices market is segmented into adults and pediatric. In 2020, adults are expected to dominate the market as adults are more prone to trauma injuries due to their reduced capability of the tissues to regenerate and heal. Severity of injury depends upon the fracture subtype and location.
- On the basis of end user, the Middle East and Africa trauma devices market is segmented into hospitals, trauma centers, ambulatory surgical centers and others. In 2020, hospitals are expected to dominate the market because of the support from the government to supply well equipped infrastructural developments and instrumental developments in hospitals and due to large number of patients undergoing treatment in the hospitals.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tenders are dominating in the market due to the increasing cost of healthcare, hospitals are focusing on better services for customers along with reducing the overall cost.
Trauma Devices Market Country Level Analysis
The Middle East and Africa trauma devices market is analyzed and market size information is provided by product, surgical site, tissue type, material type, patient age, end user and distribution channel.
- In the Middle East and Africa market, Saudi Arabia is dominating the Middle East and Africa trauma devices market as it holds the largest market share by 2020. Middle East and Africa trauma devices market is also growing due to large number of companies, R & D capabilities and growing adoption of minimally invasive surgical procedures.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Product Expansion and Acquisitions in Trauma Devices is Creating New Opportunities for These Organizations in Middle East and Africa Trauma Devices Market
Middle East and Africa trauma devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa growth in aesthetic industry with trauma devices sales, impact of advancement in the trauma devices and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the trauma devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Trauma Devices Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa trauma devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa trauma devices market.
The major players covered in the report are DJO Global, Inc, DePuy Synthes Companies, Medtronic, Smith & Nephew, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Zimmer Biomet, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Stryker, Corin and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and developments are also initiated by the companies across Middle East and Africa region which are also accelerating the Middle East and Africa trauma devices market.
- In June 2019, Titan Spine was acquired by Medtronic. Through this acquisition, Medtronic expanded its portfolio titanium spine interbody implant and surface technology. This also helped the company to enhance offering in trauma devices.
Clinical study data sets, authorization, collaboration, acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Middle East and Africa trauma devices market also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for trauma devices.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Trauma Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.