New Zealand Abrasives Market, By Raw Material (Natural And Synthetic), Type (Coated Abrasive, Bonded Abrasive, Super Abrasive and Others), Product (Disc, Cups, Cylinder and Others ), Form (Block Form and Powdered Form), Application (Grinding, Cutting, Polishing, Drilling, Finishing and Others), End-User (Automotive, Machinery, Aerospace and Defence, Metal Fabrication, Building and Construction, Medical Devices, Oil and Gas, Electrical and Electronics and Others), Country (New Zealand) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: New Zealand Abrasives Market
New Zealand abrasives market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 139,744.60 thousand by 2028.
Abrasives are a substance used for grinding, cutting, polishing, and drilling of solid surfaces that can further be used by different end-users such as oil and gas, metal fabrication, aerospace, and others. They are considered the maximum in the automotive industry, giving a smooth surface finish to various automobiles and automotive bodies. Abrasives are available to individuals by using different raw materials such as natural and synthetic. The abrasives have wide use in automotive, machinery, aerospace and defense, medical devices, oil, and gas industries.
The abrasives markets are growing because of the rise in demand from the automotive and electrical, and electronics industry, increasing demand for abrasives in New Zealand abrasives market at a higher rate.
The major factors which are expected to hamper the market’s growth are the high cost of labour and raw materials of abrasives, which restrain the growth of the abrasives. Along with it smelting abrasives with environmental pollution is the problem faced by manufacturers in manufacturing the abrasives. The manufacturers are focusing on innovative and automotive techniques to produce abrasives that will help to cope with the restrain of New Zealand abrasives market.
This New Zealand abrasives market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
New Zealand abrasives market is categorized into six notable segments based on raw material, type, product, form, application, and end-user.
- On the basis of raw materials, the New Zealand abrasives market is segmented into natural and synthetic. Natural segmented is further segmented into diamond, garnet, corundum, quartz and others. In 2021, the synthetic segment is expected to dominate the New Zealand abrasives market because synthetic abrasives are less costly.
- On the basis of type, the New Zealand abrasives market is segmented into coated abrasive, bonded abrasive, super abrasive and others. In 2021, coated abrasive is expected to dominate the New Zealand abrasives market because coated abrasive are widely used throughout the industry for surface cleaning, finishing, and preparation of a range of materials.
- On the basis of product, the New Zealand abrasives market is segmented into disc, cups, cylinder and others. In 2021, disc is expected to dominate the New Zealand abrasives market because discs based abrasive has larger material resistance which is highly effective.
- On the basis of form, the New Zealand abrasives market is segmented into block form and powdered form. In 2021, block form is expected to dominate the New Zealand abrasives market because block form is easy to be transformed into any desired shape which can be used in different industry to give a smooth finish to the surface, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of application, the New Zealand abrasives market is segmented into grinding, cutting, polishing, drilling, finishing and others. In 2020, polishing is expected to dominate the New Zealand abrasives market because polishing application of abrasives is the most used application on automobiles, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of end-user, the New Zealand abrasives market is segmented into automotive, machinery, aerospace and defense, metal fabrication, building and construction, medical devices, oil and gas, electrical and electronics and others. In 2021, automotive is expected to dominate the New Zealand abrasives market because increasing usages of abrasive in automotive in order to grinding, polishing, buffing, honing, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
New Zealand Abrasives Market Country Level Analysis
New Zealand abrasives market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, raw material, type, product, form, application, and end-user as referenced above.
New Zealand dominates the abrasives market as in New Zealand the production of abrasives are increasing.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Demand of Abrasives in New Zealand
New Zealand abrasives market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in New Zealand abrasives and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the New Zealand abrasives market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and New Zealand Abrasives Market Share Analysis
New Zealand abrasives market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to New Zealand abrasives market.
The major players covered in the report are Saint-Gobain, 3M, DuPont, VSM AG, NORITAKE CO.,LIMITED, NIPPON RESIBON CORPORATION, Robert Bosch GmbH, Asahi Diamond Industrial Co., Ltd, GMA Garnet Pty Ltd, sia Abrasives Industries AG, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Radiac Abrasives, Makita Corporation, Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd., CARBORUNDUM UNIVERSAL LIMITED, Hermes Abrasives New Zealand Pty Ltd, INDASA, Klingspor New Zealand Pty Ltd, and PFERD New Zealand Pty Ltd, among others, among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of New Zealand abrasives market.
- In March 2018, GMA Garnet Pty Ltd announced participation in green initiatives focusing on renewable energy rather than on coal to resolve the issue related to climate change. This will increase the sales and revenue and a rise in the goodwill of the GMA Garnet Pty Ltd
- In May 2019 VSM AG has received a German Innovation Award in ceramic-grain abrasive ACTIROX. The award was given for aggressive and rapid cutting action. This will lead to an increase in goodwill with growth in the value of sales and revenue of VSM AG
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for New Zealand abrasives through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: New Zealand Abrasives Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.