New Zealand Healthcare Surface Disinfectant Wipes Market, Product Type (Alcohol, Chlorine Compounds, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Aldehydes, Oxidizing Agents, Phenol, Iodine Compounds, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, and Others), Usability (Disposable, and Non-Disposable), Packaging (Flatpack, Canister, and Others), Material (Textile Fiber Wipes, Virgin Fiber Wipes, Advanced Fiber Wipes, and Others), Level of Disinfection (Intermediate, High, Low), Flavoured (Lemon, Lavender and Jasmine, Citrus, Coconut, and Others), Type (Bactericidal, Germicidal, Virucidal, Sporicidal, Tuberculocidal, and Fungicidal), End-User (Hospitals Settings, Clinics, Doctor's Offices, Medical Laboratories, Home Health Care, Emergency Rooms, Dental Practices, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Care, Rehabilitation Centers, Day Care Centers, Ambulance, Health Clubs, and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, and Retail Sales) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: New Zealand Healthcare Surface Disinfectant Wipes Market
Healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 32,398.60 thousand by 2028.
Tiny, pre-dampened towels or towelettes that are utilized to clean surfaces for the expulsion of earth and bacteria, such as, staph and salmonella hat may have been put on the affected surface from foods, individuals, or animals. Frequently scented with an agreeable fragrance, such as, citrus or pine are known as wipes.
Disinfecting wipes give a simple method to keep practically any kind of hard, non-permeable surface clean for use, sterilize, wipe the thing or surface, permitting the territory scrubbed stay soggy for around 30 seconds before drying. Ledges, apparatuses, sinks, installations (light and water), door handles, entryway handles, balustrades, tile, rock, earthenware production, phones, toys, and consoles are a couple of the average things or areas where disinfecting wipes can be utilized for cleaning and sterilizing. Try not to use incomplete or unpainted woods.
The demand for the disinfectant wipes market is increasing for which providers are now more focused and they are developing and launching new products in the disinfectant wipes market. These decisions are ultimately enhancing the growth of the disinfectant wipes market. The major restraint for this market will be fluctuation in the prices of raw materials.
This healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market is categorized into nine notable segments which are based on product type, usability, packaging, material type, levels of disinfection, flavoured, type, end use, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market is segmented into alcohol, chlorine compounds, quaternary ammonium compounds, aldehydes, oxidizing agents, phenol, iodine compounds, chlorhexidine gluconate and others. In 2021, alcohol segment has accounted for the largest market share as alcohol is cheap and easy to obtain allowing an effective wetting of the surfaces with a rapid bactericidal effect without bacteriostatic action and relevant toxicity issues.
- On the basis of usability, the healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market is segmented into disposable and non-disposable. In 2021, disposable wipes holds the largest market share in the as his type of wipes are very commonly used to clean all kinds of surfaces throughout the hospital, especially to clean the face shields to protect providers in the COVID response. With high demand for quick and convenient cleaning options, disposable disinfecting wipes have been gaining traction. Increase in frequency of usage has further accelerated demand for disposable disinfecting wipes.
- On the basis of packaging, the healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market is segmented into flatpack, canister and others. In 2021, flat pack segment holds the largest market share owing to the increasing use of these types of products being critical for patient and provider safety during the crisis, as there is sensitive concern for hygiene and disinfection of surfaces and concern for spread of this respiratory virus via fomites, this is easy to use and carry anywhere.
- On the basis of material type, the healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market is segmented into textile fiber wipes, virgin fiber wipes, advanced fiber wipes and others. In 2021, textile material holds the largest market share in New Zealand healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market. The wipe for disinfection is mostly made of textile materials, particularly for disposable wipes, the raw materials are normally inexpensive like cellulosic fibers and polyolefin fibers.
- On the basis of type, the healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market is segmented into sporicidal, bactericidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and germicidal. In 2021, bactericidal holds the largest market share in the New Zealand healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market as they are rapidly bactericidal rather than bacteriostatic against vegetative forms of bacteria. Hence, alcohol types of products are help to boost the market demand during the forecast period.
- On the basis of level of disinfection, the healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market is segmented into high, intermediate and low. In 2021, intermediate holds the largest market share in the New Zealand healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market as the dominant standard for selection decisions of disinfectant based on their function expected to perform.
- On the basis of end-user segment, the healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market is segmented into hospitals settings, clinics, doctor's offices, medical laboratories, home health care, emergency rooms, dental practices, nursing homes, assisted living care, rehabilitation centers, day care centers, ambulance, health clubs and others. In 2021, hospitals settings holds the largest market share in the New Zealand healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market as hospital setting is subject to harbour potential pathogens, which in turn can pose a great risk to patients. Hence, increase used of surface disinfectant wipes in hospitals settings provides growth opportunity for the market during the forecast period.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market is segmented into direct sales and retail sales. In 2021, direct sales holds the largest market share in New Zealand healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market, due to usage of disinfectant products across healthcare industry. However social distancing is expected to amplify the overall sales from retail distribution channel.
Growing Awareness of Environmental & Personal Hygiene Due to COVID-19
New Zealand healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in New Zealand healthcare surface disinfectant wipes and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the New Zealand healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and New Zealand Healthcare Surface Disinfectant Wipes Market Share Analysis
New Zealand healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to healthcare surface disinfectant wipes market.
The major players covered in the report are Stryker, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc., Ecolab, The Clorox Company, KCWW, Whiteley Corporation, MEDIVATORS Inc. (A Subsidiary of Cantel Medical), Rentokil Initial plc, SC Johnson Professional USA, Inc. among others players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of healthcare surface disinfectant wipes.
- In March 2020, Rentokil Initial plc introduced the service for Hygiene and Pest Control to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The ability to provide clean and environmentally fit surrounding has raised the brand image of the company.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the hydrochloric acid market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for hydrochloric acid.