Nigeria Food Fibers Market, By Product Type (Organic and Inorganic), Type (Soluble and Insoluble), Form (Powder, Liquid and Others), Source (Fresh & Dried Fruits, Nuts, Seeds & Beans, Vegetables, Whole Grains and Others), Application (Bakery & Confectionery Products, Convenience Food, Dairy Products, Dietary Supplement, Beverages, Meat & Poultry Products, Sports Nutrition, Infant Nutrition, Nutritional Bars and Others) Industry Trends And Forecast To 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Nigeria Food Fibers Market
Nigeria food fibers market is expected to reach USD 78.92 million by 2028 from USD 37.97 million in 2020, growing at a steady CAGR of 9.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.Growing health consciousness due to increased cases of heart diseases, cancer and diabetes, the utilization of dietary fibers in food fortification act as a driver for the Nigeria food fibers market. Harmful effects of excessive dietary fiber intake acts as a restraint for the Nigeria food fibers market.
Fiber is a type of carbohydrate found naturally in plant-based foods. Fiber cannot be digested, it is being moved down the digestive tract as nutrients are being digested and do some great things that positively impacts human health. There are mainly two types of fiber: soluble and insoluble. Both are important, they function differently in the body.
The growing popularity of prebiotics is expected to positively impact the market and acting as an opportunity for the growth of the Nigeria food fibers market. Stringent government regulations for food fibers act as a challenge for the Nigeria food fibers market.
The utilization of dietary fibers in food fortification is expected to act as driving factor for food fibers market. Stringent government regulations for dietary fibers is expected to act as restrain for food fibers market. The growing popularity of prebiotics is expected to create opportunity for the food fibers market. COVID-19 epidemic to impact raw material procurement and supply chain is expected to challenge the food fibers market.
This food fiber market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal
Nigeria food fibers market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the product type, type, form, source and application. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets
- On the basis of product type, the Nigeria food fibers market is segmented into organic and inorganic. In 2021, inorganic segment is expected to dominate the food fibers market due to increasing product demand because of the rising consumer awareness regarding the intake of a healthy diet.
- On the basis of type, the Nigeria food fibers market is segmented into soluble fiber and insoluble fibers. In 2021, soluble fiber segment is expected to dominate the food fibers market due to increasing demand from pharma, food and feed manufacturers to incorporate soluble dietary fibers.
- On the basis of application, the Nigeria food fibers market is segmented into bakery & confectionery products, convenience food, dairy products, dietary supplement, beverages, meat & poultry products, sports nutrition, infant nutrition, nutritional bars and others (dairy alternatives, cereals). In 2021, bakery & confectionery products segment is expected to dominate the food fibers market due to growing awareness regarding health benefits of food fibers factors.
- On the basis of form, the Nigeria food fibers market is segmented into liquid, powder and others (gel/crystal). In 2021, powder segment is expected to dominate the food fibers market due to high nutritional supplement demand among consumers.
- On the basis of source, the Nigeria food fibers market is segmented into fresh & dried fruits, nuts, seeds & beans, vegetables, whole grains and others (bran, oatmeals, popcorns). In 2021, nuts, seeds & beans segment is expected to dominate the food fibers market due to the expanding vegan population.
Rising Demand for Food Fiber
Nigeria food fibers market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every countrys' growth in the industry with sales, components sales, the impact of technological development in foam insulation, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Nigeria food fibers market. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Nigeria Food Fibers Market Share Analysis
Nigeria food fibers market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus associated with the Nigeria food fibers market.
Some of the major players operating in the food fibers market are Cargill, Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, ADM, Kerry, Ingredion, DuPont Nutrition Bioscience Aps, DSM, BENEO, J. RETTENMAIER & SÖHNE GmbH + Co KG, InterFiber, Ceamsa, Klyomo company limited, Galam, GREENFIELD, Sensus among others.
Nigeria food fibers market is fragmented, and the major players have used various strategies such as collaboration, recognition, agreements, and others to increase their footprints in the food fiber market.
- In May 2021, Tate & Lyle has launched two new liquid versions of Promitor: Promitor Soluble Fiber W and Promitor Soluble Fiber 90L.
- In June 2020, Ingredion has launched a dietary fiber called Novelose 3490. Novelose 3490 dietary fiber provides manufacturers with an easy and affordable way to support a low Fodmap diet.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the food fibers market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for food fibers.
Customization Available: Nigeria Food Fibers Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based research to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.