North America Bare Metal Cloud Market, By Component (Server and Services), Application (Adtech/Fintech Application, Real-Time Analytics, Gaming Applications, High-Performance Computing (HPC) Application, and Others), Organization Size (SMEs and Large Enterprises), End-User (BFSI, Healthcare, Government, IT & Telecom, Retail, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, and Others), Country (the U.S, Canada, and Mexico), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
North America bare metal cloud market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 22.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 8,433.04 million by 2028.
The bare metal cloud refers to the infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provided by the various cloud service providers in the market. Bare metal cloud is a service where the cloud service providers offer dedicated hardware along with the data centre networking, storage, and facility, among others, to the enterprises to fulfil their information technology infrastructure needs. The service provides a pay-per-use which allows the enterprise to cut on high investments in setting up an on premise data centre. The bare metal cloud services are provided without any hypervisors, which allows the tenants to control the hypervisor, and the OS installed directly on the hardware.
The major factors driving the growth of the North America bare metal cloud market are the increasing need for dedicated servers to reduce latency in operations, the rising number of IoT applications hosted on bare metal clouds, and increasing investments in emerging technologies such as IoT, big data, social media, and mobility. Rapid development in hyper-convergence technology is creating opportunities for the growth of the market. Security issues while reclamation of servers is acting as the major restraint for North America bare metal cloud market. Running the container and virtual machines on the same bare metal server are acting as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
This bare metal cloud market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The bare metal cloud market is segmented on the basis of are components, application, organization size, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of components, the bare metal cloud market is segmented into servers and services. In 2021, the server segment is dominating the market as the bare metal server is generally billed per month, which helps in avoiding any kind of fluctuations in the bill.
- On the basis of application, the bare metal cloud market is segmented into adtech/fintech applications, real-time analytics, gaming applications, high-performance computing (HPC) application, and others. In 2021, high-performance computing (HPC) applications dominate the market as high-performance, bare-metal cloud functionality is ideal for instances where there is a need to perform short-term, data-intensive functions without any kind of latency or overhead delays, such as big data applications, media encoding or render farms.
- On the basis of organization size, the bare metal cloud market is segmented into SMEs and large enterprises. In 2021, the SMEs segment dominates the market as bare metal servers offer more flexibility in billing, can be used for a dramatically shorter time period which are highly beneficial factors for small and medium enterprises.
- On the basis of end-users, the bare metal cloud market is segmented into BFSI, healthcare, government, IT and telecom, retail, manufacturing, media and entertainment, and others. In 2021, IT and telecom dominates the segment as the entire telecom network is being transformed to a distributed cloud infrastructure where applications are deployed at an optimal location taking technical and financial aspects into consideration.
North America Bare Metal Cloud Market Country Level Analysis
The bare metal cloud market is analysed, and market size information is provided by the country, component, application, organization size and end-user.
The countries covered in North America bare metal cloud market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The U.S. accounted for the maximum share in North America bare metal cloud market owing to factors such as the presence of a large number of companies providing bare metal cloud servers and setting up of data centres.
The country section of North America bare metal cloud market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Adoption of Bare Metal Cloud
The bare metal cloud market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in the installed base of a different kind of products for the bare metal cloud market, the impact of technology using lifeline curves and changes in requirement of abrasives products, regulatory scenarios and their impact on bare metal cloud market. The data is available for the historic period of 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and North America Bare Metal Cloud Market Share Analysis
The bare metal cloud market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to the bare metal cloud market.
Some of the major players operating in the North America bare metal cloud market are IBM Corporation, Internap Holding LLC, Limestone Networks, Inc., BIGSTEP, Alibaba Cloud (A Subsidiary of Alibaba Group Holding Limited), Lumen Technologies, Web Werks, Fasthosts Internet Limited (A Subsidiary of United Internet AG), OVHcloud, Cherry Servers, Heficed, Zenlayer Inc, Oracle, Platform9, Robin.io, Maxihost, RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY, Equinix, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In April 2021, OVHcloud announced a new option in bare metal servers in all its data centers in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. These bare-metal servers catered to the need of large organizations who needs high capacity bandwidth and high availability for critical workloads. The newly announced bare metal servers are capable of handling resource-intensive tasks such as software-defined storage (SDS), hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI), big data, analytics, archiving, and others. This added to the growth of the bare metal cloud market.
- In December 2020, Cherry Servers announced the partnership with Blackblaze, an affordable cloud storage service providing company. This partnership aimed at integrating the cloud storage services provided by Blackblaze into Cherry Server cloud services. This made the cloud service offered by the company cost-effective as compared to Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. This added to the cloud platform portfolio and enabled the company to increase its cloud services in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures, and other strategies enhance the company's market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for the organization to improve their offering for the bare metal cloud market through an expanded product range.
Customization Available: North America Bare Metal Cloud Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.