North America Fetal Bovine Serum Market By Product (Charcoal Stripped, Chromatographic, Dialyzed FBS, Exosome Depleted, Stem Cell, Others), Application (Biopharmaceuticals, Drug Discovery, Cell Culture Media, In-Vitro Fertilization, Human & Animal Vaccine Production, Diagnostics, Others), End-User (Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Company, Academic Institute, Research Laboratory, Industry), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Fetal Bovine Serum Market
North America fetal bovine serum market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to increased demand for drug discovery and numerous other scientific applications owing to its advantages in the research and development of medicines and pharmaceutical industries.
Market Definition: North America Fetal Bovine Serum Market
Fetal bovine serum is used as a cell culture growth aid because it has a strong embryonic growth quality. Basically it is a liquid part of the clotted blood from the muscle, fetal calves, fibrin, and clotting factors. Bovine serum albumin is a key component of FBS that is essential for the growth and maintenance of cultured cells. The fetal bovine serum also contains small molecules such as lipids, amino acids, hormones and carbohydrates. Biotechnological medical uses, animal and human vaccine and other research purposes are some of the fields for the use of fetal bovine serum.
- Increased demand from conventional consumers for serum, drives the market growth
- Rise in production of biopharmaceuticals, drives the market growth
- Increasing R&D investments, drives the market growth
- Growth in research and academic initiatives by government as well as private sector, is expected to drive the market growth
- High cost of this product, is expected to restrain the growth of market
- Viral occurrence in the product, is hampering the overall growth of market
- Decrease in the number of cattle herds due to increased demand for dairy and meat products, is expected to hinder the growth of market
Segmentation: North America Fetal Bovine Serum Market
- Charcoal Stripped
- Dialyzed Fetal Bovine Serum
- Exosome Depleted
- Stem Cell
- Drug Discovery
- Cell Culture Media
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Human & Animal Vaccine Production
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Company
- Academic Institute
- Research Laboratory
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Bio-Techne Corporation has acquired Atlanta Biologicals, Inc. and its associated firm, Scientific Ventures, Inc. Bio-Techne items are used in tissue culture applications and the Atlanta Biologicals Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) product line improves and complements the existing tissue culture reagent set and further facilitates attempts to provide more detailed research choices. This acquisition will extend business expansion and its product portfolio which further increases sales and revenue of the company.
- In January 2017, Nucleus Biologics has released its first premium product, Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS), which gives customers exposure to exclusive Australian roots. Its solution is exceptionally low viral hazard and is ideal for bio-production or clinical use of antibiotics, CAR-T cells, drugs, stem cells, immunotherapy and other scientific experiment. With this release, the organization has extended its product portfolio and increasing its market share.
North America fetal bovine serum market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fetal bovine serum market for North America.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America fetal bovine serum market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Merck KGaA, HiMedia Laboratories, Bio-Techne, Rocky Mountain Biologicals, Tissue Culture Biologicals, Access Biologicals, Animal Technologies, Inc., Nucleus Biologics, Biological Industries USA, Inc., Corning Incorporated, Mediatech, Inc.,BIOWEST SAS, Caisson Laboratories, Inc., VWR International, LLC., Peak Serum, Inc., NorthBio Inc., EXCELL BIOTECH, Atlas Biologicals, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: North America Fetal Bovine Serum Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America fetal bovine serum market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)