North America Food Bags Market, By Type (Standard Carry Bags, Stand Up Bags, Zipper Bags, Food Safe Barrier Bags, Self-Opening-Style (SOS) Bags, Smell Proof Bags, Pinch Bottom Bags, T-Shirt Plastic Bags and Others), Material (Plastic, Paper, Aluminum and Others), Usage (Single-Use and Reusable), Style (Crystal Clear Bags, Heat Seal Bags, Eco Clear Bags, Cupcake Bags, Micro-Perforated Bags and Others), Capacity (Less Than 1 Kg, 1 Kg-5 Kg, 5 Kg-10 Kg and More Than 10 Kg), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, E-Commerce and Others), Application (Vegetables, Fruits, Bakery Products, Meat, Seafood and Poultry, Dairy Products, Cooked Food and Others), End-User (Restaurants, Hotels, Tea & Coffee Shops, Sweets & Snacks Stores, Cafeteria, Home and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Analysis and Insights: North America Food Bags Market
Food bags market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 1,258.49 million by 2027. Increasing demand of paper bags for packaging at fast food restaurants are the factors for the market growth.
North America region is dominating due to the population of the countries like the U.S. is very huge which boosts the demand of fast food among individuals and it is the reason why the usage of paper bags has increased in the region.
This Food Bags Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Food Bags Market Scope and Market Size
North America food bags market is segmented on the basis of type, material, usage, style, capacity, distribution channel, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into standard carry bags, stand up bags, zipper bags, food safe barrier bags, self-opening-style (SOS) bags, smell proof bags, pinch bottom bags, t-shirt plastic bags and others. In North America, the demand of standard carry bags segment has increased due to the huge flexibility, the loading became more convenient.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into plastic, paper, aluminum and others. In North America, paper segment is dominating due to increasing demand of the recyclable material in packaging industry.
- On the basis of usage, the market is segmented into single use and reusable. In North America region, the demand of single use segment has been growing very rapidly because the single use bags are much cheaper than recyclable bags.
- On the basis of style, the market is segmented into crystal clear bags, heat seal bags, eco clear bags, cupcake bags, micro-perforated bags and others. In North America region, the demand of eco clear bags segment has increased due to the growing use of the eco-friendly products.
- On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into less than 1 Kg, 1 Kg-5 Kg, 5 Kg-10 Kg and more than 10 Kg. In North America region, the demand of less than 1 Kg segment in food bags has increased because the huge consumption of consumers for this capacity of bags for day to day purposes.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, e-commerce and others. In North America region, the convenience stores segment is dominating very rapidly because the consumers get huge variety of products at one place.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into vegetables, fruits, bakery products, meat, seafood and poultry, dairy products, cooked food and others. In North America, the vegetables segment is dominating because the vegetables are a part of daily need which is highly consumed by individuals.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into restaurants, hotels, tea & coffee shops, sweets & snacks stores, cafeteria, home and others. In North America, restaurants segment are dominating because of huge demand of the fast food among consumers which further boosts the demand of food bags.
Food Bags Market Country Level Analysis
North America market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material, usage, style, capacity, distribution channel, application and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the food Bags market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
North America food bags market is dominating the food bags market due to the increased product protection for retail sales in the region. The U.S. is dominating in the North America region because of growing usage of the paper food bags in households.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing demand of the e-commerce industry
North America food bags market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for food bags market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the food bags market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Food Bags Market Share Analysis
North America food bags market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America food bags market.
The major players covered in the report are Smurfit Kappa, International Paper, WestRock Company, Amcor plc, Berry Global Inc, UNITED BAGS, INC., PAPIER- METTLER KG, El Dorado Packaging, Novolex, Advance Polybag, Inc., Superbag, Unistar Plastics, LLC, Ronpak, Cardia bioplastics, BioBag International AS., Inteplast Group and NOVPLASTA CZ, s.r.o. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of food bags market.
- In November 2019, Smurfit Kappa had done collaboration with Mitsubishi HiTec Paper in order to create innovative recyclable food packaging. The collaboration helped in generating the revenue in the business.
- In 2019, WestRock Company was awarded with Sustainable Packaging Coalition Innovator Award in order to provide advanced recycled packaging in food service. The award helped in expanding the customer base and generates revenue of the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for food bags through expanded range of size.