North America Glucose Monitoring Devices Market By Product (Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Devices, Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices), End-users (Hospital and Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Home Healthcare), Distribution Channels (Retail, Online), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Glucose Monitoring Devices Market
North America glucose monitoring devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the growing occurrence of diabetes, increasing awareness about the self-management of diabetes and quickly fluctuating regulatory policies and beneficial investment policies.
Market Definition: North America Glucose Monitoring Devices Market
The glucose monitoring keeps the track of the blood glucose levels and helps to make balance between the food and exercise. It tracks and measures the glucose levels and the readings are derived into the data for keeping the track and take decisions regarding dosage, diet and exercise. Due to changing blood sugar levels it has become necessary to track it regularly. The glucose monitoring devices are available at the pharmacy sores and online stores. The device consist lancet to prick the figure a machine and bandages to stop the blood. It is widely being used in the hospitals a well as people use it at homes.
- Growing occurrence of diabetes is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing awareness about the self-management of diabetes is contributing to the growth of the market
- Quickly fluctuating regulatory policies and beneficial investment policies is boosting the growth of the market
- The level of accuracy of the test result, medication and consultation is guiding the development of the business
- Strict regulation of glucose monitoring devices by regulatory organizations, like FDA, is restricting the growth of the market
- High cost associated with the frequent blood glucose tests is hindering the growth of the market
- Rapid technological advancement in Glucose Monitoring devices is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Glucose Monitoring Devices Market
- Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Devices
- Glucose Strips
- Glucose Meter
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Hospital and Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Home Healthcare
By Distribution Channels
- Specialty Stores
- Drug Stores/Pharmacies
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, LifeScan has declared that it has signed into a contract with Sanvita Medical, LLC, to supply continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices. Throughout this partnership, the businesses intend to introduce CGM schemes in North America and pick nations in Europe as soon as a mid-next year and then spread to other economies around the globe.
- In March 2019, Pops Diabetes Care today announced the commercial launch of its blood glucose monitoring program. The system of the Minneapolis-based company received the FDA approval in December of last year. The machine can be connected directly to the rear of a mobile phone or connects with the consumer through training software. This program also allows users to monitor their blood glucose levels and share data with family members and health professionals.
North America glucose monitoring devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of glucose monitoring devices market for North America
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America glucose monitoring devices market are diamontech GmbH, 77 Elektronika Kft., Abbott., OrSense - non-invasive technologies, GlySens Incorporated, Novo Nordisk A/S, Nemaura., PHC Holdings Corporation, Senseonics, Beurer, Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG, AgaMatrix, Dexcom, Inc., ACON Laboratories, Inc., HemoCue AB, among others.
Research Methodology: North America Glucose Monitoring Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America glucose monitoring devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)