Singapore Blood Plasma Market By Type (Immunoglobulin, Coagulation Factor Concentrates, Albumin, Protease Inhibitors, Other Plasma Products), Application (Neurology, Immunology, Haematology, Critical Care, Pulmonology, Haemato-Oncology, Rheumatology, Other Applications), End User (Hospital, Clinics, Clinical Research Laboratories, Academic Institutes), Country (Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Blood plasma is used in the treatment of blood disorders and in medical products which consists 55% of total blood volume. The products of blood plasma are plasma derivatives, which are used in the transfusion of blood and are helpful in the treatment of blood disorder. There is an increase in the prevalence of blood plasma disorders which is increasing the demand for blood.
Singapore blood plasma market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Singapore Blood Plasma Market
Singapore blood plasma market is segmented into three notable segments which are based on type, application and end user.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into immunoglobulin, coagulation factor concentrates, albumin, protease inhibitors and other plasma products
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into neurology, haematology, critical care, pulmonology, hamate-oncology, rheumatology, immunology and other applications
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, clinical research laboratories and academic institutes
Competitive Analysis: Singapore Blood Plasma Market
Some of the major players operating in Singapore blood plasma market are CSL Limited, Grifols, S.A., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and Octapharma AG among others.
Research Methodology: Singapore Blood Plasma Market
- Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Doctor, neurosurgeons, spine surgeons, ophthalmologist, Nurses, Medical Practitioners & Healthcare Professionals
- Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers