Spain Rainscreen Cladding Market By Raw Material (Fiber Cement, Composite Material, Metal, High Pressure Laminates, Terracotta, Ceramic and Others), System (Vented Systems, Drained and Vented Systems and Pressure Equalised (Moderated) Systems), Applications (Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial), Country (Spain) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Spain Rainscreen Cladding Market
Spain rainscreen cladding market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 398.70 million by 2027 from USD 240.88 million in 2019. Increased demand of refurbishment projects for large storey buildings in Spain are the factors for the market growth.
Rain screen cladding protects the building from different factors of environment such as particulate matter, increase in dust, smoke and acid rain that causes significant involvement for building envelopes. So, increased demand for rainscreen cladding in order to protect the buildings from various environmental conditions will act as a driver for the market in the forecast period.
Increased number of construction as compared to the past few years will accelerate the market growth. Government is taking initiatives in funding the refurbishment projects. For instance, studies conducted by Matic found that the energy refurbishment of existing buildings and their conversion to energy efficient buildings helps in decreasing the loads. According to them, there has been a significant reduction of cooling and thermal loads after refurbishment of existing buildings. So, as per studies, prefabricated construction systems helps to improve environmental sustainability in the construction industry.
This rainscreen cladding market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Spain Rainscreen Cladding Market Scope and Market Size
Rainscreen cladding market is segmented on the basis of raw material, system and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into fiber cement, composite material, metal, high pressure laminates, terracotta, ceramic and others. Due to the light weight property and stiffness the demand for rainscreen cladding has been increased in the applications such as aerospace, marine and others
- Rising demand of insulation materials across the globe is one of the prominent factors for an upsurge demand of rainscreen cladding products. For instance, it has been determined that the level of rainfall has been increased due to the increase in the Spain warming levels. It has been found out that the Spain warming level has been reached greater than 95 percent probability which drives the rainfall very heavily in the Spain regions. Thus the demand of rainscreen cladding has been increased in the forecasted period to 2027.
- On the basis of system, the market is segmented into vented systems, drained and vented systems and pressure equalised (moderated) systems. Vented systems segment dominates as well as growing with the highest CAGR in the market. It decreases the burden on the underlying building structure. Thus, vented system is leading system in Spain rainscreen cladding market.
- On the basis application, the market is segmented into residential, commercial, institutional and industrial. Commercial segment is dominating as well as growing with the highest CAGR in the market as the rainscreen cladding system is mostly used in the commercial buildings as it provides thermal insulation and also protects the buildings from moisture.
Country Level Analysis, By Type
The country has increased in the research and development expenditure for the cladding solutions which boosts the rainscreen cladding market in the country. For instance, the government of Spain has an ambitious target for reducing the emissions of greenhouse gases by at least 90% by 2050. Since 2019, the Spanish Government has developed some corporate disclosure schemes which should be both voluntary and mandatory. The government stated that, with its implementation, the zero-carbon target for non-domestic buildings will give a Building Emissions Rate (BER) of zero, by regulating 100% of emission.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Spain brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increase in Demand for Fiber Cement in Cladding Systems
Rainscreen cladding also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in building and construction industry with rainscreen cladding sales, components sales, impact of technological development in insulation materials and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the rainscreen cladding market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Rainscreen Cladding Market Share Analysis
Rainscreen cladding market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Spain presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to rainscreen cladding market.
The major players covered in the report are Danpal, Kingspan Group, TERREAL, Hunter Douglas, ROCKWOOL International A/S, Tata Steel, DuPont, Trespa, Cupa Pizarras and Lindner Group, among other domestic players in Spain. Rainscreen cladding market share data is available for Spain. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the Spain rainscreen cladding market.
- In December 2018, DuPont Safety & Construction, a business unit of DowDuPont Specialty Products Division launched a new rainscreen cladding system “Tyvek” which provides the protection against moisture damage in exterior wall systems. This launch will also help the company to expand its product portfolio in the market
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for rainscreen cladding through expanded model range.
Customization Available : Spain Rainscreen Cladding Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.