Switzerland Tumor Ablation Market, By Type (Chemical Ablation, Thermal Ablation and Others), Technology (Radiofrequency, Microwave, Cryoablation, Irreversible Electroporation (IRE), High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU), Laser, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, CT, MRI Imaging and Others), Types of Treatment (Open Surgery, Laparoscopic and Percutaneous), Application (Liver, Kidney, Bone, Lung, Uterine Fibroid, Prostate, Breast and Others), End User (Hospitals, Oncology Center and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Switzerland Tumor Ablation Market
Switzerland tumor ablation is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 13.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 183.67 million by 2027.
Rising prevalence of cancer diseases are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period. Switzerland tumor ablation market comprises features such as strategic initiatives by market players will impact in launching new drugs by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as technological advancements has enhanced the demand of tumor ablation market.
Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative and advanced ablation drugs which expected to provide various other opportunities in the tumor ablation market. However, increasing cost of advanced techniques expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The tumor ablation market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Tumor ablation market is segmented on the basis of type, types of treatment, technology, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you to analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Switzerland tumor ablation market is segmented into chemical ablation, thermal ablation and others. In 2020, the thermal ablation is dominating the market as it is a minimally invasive novel technique that can even be performed on an outpatient basis. Moreover, thermal ablation has been proved to be more precise & effective when coupled with image guidance techniques.
- On the basis of types of treatment, the Switzerland tumor ablation market is segmented into open surgery, laparoscopic and percutaneous. In 2020, percutaneous segment is dominating the market as it is a minimally invasive technique that is preferable for patients and healthcare professionals alike. It causes less pain & trauma to patients and reduces costs associated with rehabilitation & infections for hospitals.
- On the basis of technology, the Switzerland tumor ablation market is segmented into radiofrequency, microwave, cryoablation, irreversible electroporation (IRE), high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU), laser, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT, MRI imaging and others. In 2020, radiofrequency is dominating the market as it is one of the most effective treatments for small cancers, being minimally invasive in nature with no need for skin incision and minimal risk to patients.
- On the basis of application, the Switzerland tumor ablation market is segmented into liver, kidney, bone, lung, uterine fibroid, prostate, breast and others. In 2020, liver tumor holds the largest market share due to the rising cases of liver cancer and high efficacy results.
- On the basis of end user, the Switzerland tumor ablation market is segmented into hospitals, oncology center and others. In 2020, hospitals segment holds the largest market share because of the large number of patients undergoing tumor ablation procedures in the hospitals plus support from the government to supply well equipped infrastructural developments and instruments developments in the hospitals. Moreover, the number of hospitals is significantly higher as compared to those of clinics and other care providers.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Switzerland tumor ablation market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is dominating in the market as the primary source of procurement in hospitals, with the increasing cost of healthcare; hospitals are focusing on better services for customers along with reducing the overall cost. Procurement of ablation devices & image guidance systems through direct tender is highly cost effective for healthcare providers as they are bought in bulk under terms of contract for service.
Number of Patients Requiring Lifelong Tumor Ablation Therapy is Propelling the Market Growth
Tumor ablation market also provides you with detailed market analysis for Switzerland country growth in tumor ablation industry with ablation devices sales, impact of advancement in the technologies and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the tumor ablation market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Tumor Ablation Market Share Analysis
Tumor ablation market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to tumor ablation market.
The major players covered in the report are EDAP TMS, Sonacare Medical, Merit Medical Systems, HealthTronics, Inc., Misonix, INSIGHTEC, Olympus, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Medtronic, Terumo Europe NV (A Subsidiary of Terumo Corporation), Abbott, Stryker, Medical Devices Business Services, Inc. and Boston Scientific Corporation, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch, approval, partnership and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the tumor ablation market.
- In April 2019, Ethicon launces Global Liver Lesion Ablation Registry which will collect real world data from 1500 patients who have liver lesions ablated Ethicons Newave Microwave Ablation system.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the tumor ablation market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for tumor ablation.
Customization Available : Switzerland Tumor Ablation Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.