Global Terminal Management System (TMS) Market By Component (Laser, Modulator, Detector, Transceivers, Attenuators, MUX/DEMUX), Optical Amplifiers), Raw Material (III-V Material, Lithium Niobate, Indium Phosphide, Silica-on-Silicon, Gallium Arsenide, Silicon, Quantum Dots, Silicon-on-Insulator, Others), Integration (Hybrid, Monolithic, Module) Application (Optical Communications, Sensing, Optical Signal Processing, Biophotonics), End-Users (Telecommunications, Biomedical, Data Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Terminal Management System (TMS) Market
Global Terminal Management System (TMS) Market is to register a substantial CAGR of 8.25 % in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the decreased integrated cost and the increased safety standards
Market Definition: Global Terminal Management System (TMS) Market
The terminal management system is a scheme that manages the distribution of software to access points located globally. All terminals should be updated to the recent edition of the software. Each terminal must find out whether the recent edition of the software is accessible for its terminal by notifying the terminal management system or the TMS. A terminal management system is useful in controlling and operating every terminal from a distant place in a secure, protect and very well-planned way. In addition, the terminal management service often interacts with the storage solution and the delivery of data in real-time. These scheme features have allowed the implementation sectors to implement these technologies in order to streamline their activities.
- Development of the terminal management solution at brownfield terminals decreases integrated cost
- Increased safety and environmental standards in a variety of market segments is contributing to the growth of the market
- Embedded security and security solutions improve technology tiers in terminals is boosting the growth of the market,
- Effective and accurate implementation of installation patches is driving the growth of the market.
- Imbalance to crude oil prices effect of a setup of terminal management software throughout the oil & gas sector is hampering the growth of the market
- Absence of technical expertise in the terminal management is hindering the growth of the market
- Constant implementation of crucial components is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Terminal Management System (TMS) Market
By Project Type
- Brownfield Projects
- Greenfield Projects
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In May 2017, STS has introduced PayOp's next-generation payment working management system. PayOp will promote conventional terminal management features supporting the latest intelligent attributes such as analytics and functional insights. PayOp is the first agnostic terminal management system to enable traders to produce price benefits by running a blended payment terminal from various suppliers. This product launch has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as increased its market share.
- In February 2017, ABB has created an appropriate agreement on the safety and automation system with Statoil for the development of the Johan Castberg marine oil field. Statoil released its first Front End Planning and Design (FEED) agreement. The innovative approach optimizes the execution of initiatives and helps to reduce capital expenditure.
Global Terminal Management System (TMS) Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Terminal Management System (TMS) Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global Terminal Management System (TMS) Market are Quorum Business Solutions, Inc., Tema Business Systems, i.Dohmann GmbH, PumpingSol., Dearman Systems, Inc. ION. Agidens International NV, EDS Systems OÜ., Offspring International Limited, Wipro Limited, Implico, General Atomics., Endress+Hauser Management AG, Emerson Electric Co., Rockwell Automation, Inc., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Honeywell International Inc., ABB. amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Terminal Management System (TMS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved