U.S. Database Automation Market, Component (Solution, Services), Deployment Type (Cloud, On Premise), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium Sized Enterprises), Application (Security & Compliance, Backup, Provisioning), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), Government & Defense, Healthcare, Manufacturing, IT & Telecom, Research & Academia, Retail & e- Commerce, Media & Entertainment, Others)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025Database Automation is a function that helps in maintenance and management of data management system. It provides agility as well as reliability to the database in an organization. It helps in the removal of unwanted manual steps. Automated database provides quick configuration, patch automation, multi-vender support and many other facilities to the user in less time as well as with less efforts. It reduces a load of compliance initiatives during improving process and security.
U.S. database automation market is expected to reach USD XXX million by 2025 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 28.0% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Segmentation: U.S. Database Automation Market
- The U.S. database automation market is segmented based on the component, deployment type, organization size, application and vertical.
- The U.S. database automation market is segmented on the basis of component into solutions and services. Solutions are further sub-segmented into database patch and release automation, database design and configuration automation, application release automation and database test automation. Services are further sub-segmented into managed services and professional services. In 2018, solution segment is valued to rule with the highest market share 2025, rising with the highest CAGR of 28.9%. DBmaestro (U.S.), Amazon Web Services, Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft (U.S.) are some of the companies which deal in application release automation.
- The U.S. database automation market is segmented on the basis of deployment into cloud and on premise. In 2018, cloud segment is valued to rule with the highest market shares by 2025, rising with the highest CAGR. Cloud segment is dominating the market due to its self-securing, self-repairing nature which helps in eradicate human errors as well as manual database management.
- The U.S. database automation market is segmented on the basis of organization size into large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises. In 2018, large enterprises are valued to rule with highest market shares and rising at the highest CAGR.
- The U.S. database automation market is segmented on the basis of application into backup, security and compliance and provisioning. In 2018, security and compliance market is valued to rule with highest market shares and rising at the highest CAGR. Increase in data loss, privacy as well as security issues are one of the major factors in case of database automation which dominates the security and compliance segment.
- The U.S. database automation market is segmented on the basis of vertical into healthcare, manufacturing, banking, financial services, and insurance, research and academia, media and entertainment, retail and ecommerce, government and defense, IT and telecom, others. In 2018, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) segment is valued to rule with the highest market shares by 2025, rising with the highest CAGR. Datavail (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), CA Technologies (U.S.) are some of the company which provides solution to retail industry.
Competitive Analysis: U.S. Database Automation Market
Some of the major players operating in the U.S. database automation market are Oracle, Microsoft, CA Technologies, BMC Software, Inc., Micro Focus, IBM, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Datavail, Percona LLC., HelpSystems, DBmaestro, Red Gate Software Ltd, WhereScape Software Ltd., Quest Software Inc., Severalnines AB., TestingWhiz., Puppet, Clustrix, MemSQL Inc. and among other.
Research Methodology: U.S. Database Automation Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers