U.S. Electric Enclosure Market, By Product (Metallic, Non-Metallic), Type (Junction Enclosures, Disconnect Enclosures, Operator Interface Enclosures, Environment And Climate Control Enclosures and Push Button Enclosures), Design (Standard Type and Custom Type), Mounted Type (Wall Mounted Enclosure, Floor-Mounted/Free Standing Enclosure and Underground), Form Factor (Small Enclosure, Compact Enclosure and Free-Size Enclosure), Application (Dust Tight, Hazardous Environment, Drip-Tight, Flame/Explosion, and Others), Vertical (Power Generation & Distribution, Oil & Gas, Metal & Mining, Medical, Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverages, Transportation, and Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. Electric Enclosure Market
The U.S. electric enclosure market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 2,194.36 million by 2028. The growing emphasis on process safety and regulations for energy distribution is boosting the growth of the electric enclosure market.
Electric enclosures refer to a cabinet or box type covering provided for mounting switches, electronic equipment, displays and high current carrying wirings among others. These enclosures are used to protect the critical equipment from the outside environment and protect the operators and technicians from electric shocks in the event of accident. Enclosure is employed for their functionality as well as to preserve the aesthetics of a facility.
The major factors driving the growth of the electric enclosure market are increasing adoption of industrial automation in multiple industry verticals and increasing energy consumption owing to the growing industrial infrastructure. Unnoticed rusting, short circuits, breakdowns in electronic components housed in the enclosures is acting as major restraint for the growth of the market. Increasing applications in renewable energy generation and distribution and isolation of high current carrying electrical components in hazardous areas in oil & gas industries are creating new window of opportunities for the growth of the market. Nevertheless, seal leakage in electric enclose is a major challenge for companies while designing.
This electric enclosure market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
U.S. electric enclosure market is segmented on the basis of product, type, design, mounted type, form factor, application and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the U.S. electric enclosure market is segmented into metallic and non-metallic. In 2021, metallic segment is expected to dominate the market as it is fire resistant and can protect from radio waves or (electromagnetic interference) EMI and can be reinforced with special gaskets.
- On the basis of type, the U.S. electric enclosure market is segmented into junction enclosures, disconnect enclosures, operator interface enclosures, environment and climate control enclosures and push button enclosures. In 2021, junction enclosures is expected to dominate the market as it provides strong functionality in simplifying installation, clearing up cable connection and resisting water and dust.
- On the basis of design, the U.S. electric enclosure market is segmented into standard type and custom type. In 2021, standard type segment is expected to dominate the market as standard enclosures are much easier to find and procure, and can typically be purchased online or through a supplier.
- On the basis of mounted type, the U.S. electric enclosure market is segmented into wall mounted enclosure, floor-mounted/free standing enclosure, and underground. In 2021, floor–mounted/free standing enclosure segment is expected to dominate the market as it offers high strength and durability and can protect large number of electrical components.
- On the basis of form factor, the U.S. electric enclosure market is segmented into small enclosure, compact enclosure, and free-size enclosure. In 2021, compact enclosure segment is expected to dominate the market as it helps in saving up the space in facilities. Compact enclosures are precisely designed that can be used for defined purposes.
- On the basis of application, the U.S. electric enclosure market has been segmented into dust tight, hazardous environment, drip-tight, flame/explosion, and others. In 2021, dust tight segment is expected to dominate the market as the first step in protecting the electric wires, appliances and components is to protect against dust as it can insulate the devices causing them to overheat.
- On the basis of vertical, the U.S. electric enclosure market is segmented into power generation & distribution, oil & gas, metal & mining, medical, pulp & paper, food & beverages, transportation, and others. In 2021, power generation & distribution segment is expected to dominate the market as large amount of power is generated in outdoor sites that are affected by adverse environment which makes it highly essential to use enclosure for protection of electrical equipment, component and wirings.
U.S. Electric Enclosure Market Country Level Analysis
U.S. electric enclosure market is analysed and market size information is provided by product, type, design, mounted type, form factor, application, and vertical.
The country section of the U.S. electric enclosure market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Electric Enclosures
U.S. electric enclosure market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the electric enclosure market. The data is available for historic year 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and U.S. Electric Enclosure Market Share Analysis
U.S. electric enclosure market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to U.S. electric enclosure market.
Some of the major players operating in the U.S. electric enclosure market are Adalet, Robroy Industries, Eaton, ABB, Legrand, LLC, Panduit, Polycase, Schneider Electric, Saginaw Control and Engineering, Hubbell, BUD Industries, nVent, Emerson Electric Co., and Austin Electrical Enclosures among other players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In December 2020, Robroy Industries announced the development of new 3D printing technology from Robroy Enclosures. This technology helped in developing unique solutions for enclosure accessories and for demanding applications. The technology enabled the company to develop quick prototypes for the customers and helped them save time to bring the product to the market. It also enabled the company to run analysis and test functionality of the design before manufacturing. This enhanced the company’s presence in the market.
- In June 2019, Schneider Electric launched its first smart factory in U.S. which showcased increased operational efficiency through EcoStructure solutions. This was achieved through IIoT implementation in the facility. The company implemented cutting edge technologies in industrial automation. This enables the company to reduce costs for its customers by 20% reduction in repair time and 90% in paperwork elimination. This helped the company to maintain its competitive edge in the market and lead to market growth.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for U.S. electric enclosure market through expanded product range.
Customization Available: U.S. Electric Enclosure Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.