U.S. Cannabis Seeds Market By Seeds Type (Regular Seeds, Feminized Seeds, Autoflowering Seeds), Strain (Indica, Hybrid, Sativa), Compound (THC Dominant, CBD Dominant, Balanced THC & CBD), Category (Inorganic, Organic), Distribution Channel (Store Based Retailing, Online/E-Commerce Retailing), Type of Vendors (Resellers, Breeders, Seed Manufacturing Companies), Usage (Medicinal, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. Cannabis Seeds Market
U.S. cannabis seeds market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 16.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,534.43 million by 2027. Increasing medicinal usage and increased number of users are the major factor for the growth of the market.
Cannabis seeds are useful for medical purpose as it contains certain chemical compound in it. In the U.S., demand of cannabis is high, due to its legalization and awareness among people. These seeds are provided by various seedbanks in the U.S., such as Cannabis Seeds USA, and Dinafem Seeds among others. The seeds are mostly utilized by growers either for indoor or outdoor farming. In present time, it is also used in different industrial sector such as foods, and cosmetics among others. For fulfilling the increasing demand, seed providers are developing and providing new seeds in market with clean genetics. For instance,
- In May 2020, Barney’s farm has released WEDDING CAKE AUTO which is a new addition in the autoflowering seeds. It has a very high level of THC and it will widen their product portfolio and also lead to increased revenue generation.
U.S. cannabis seeds market report provides details of market share, new developments, and upcoming products analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
U.S. Cannabis Seeds Market Scope and Market Size
U.S. cannabis seeds market is categorized into seven segments on the basis of seeds type, strain, compound, category, distribution channel, type of vendors and usage. The growth among segments helps you to analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of seeds type, the U.S. cannabis seeds market is segmented into regular seeds, feminized seeds and autoflowering seeds. In 2020, regular seeds segment is dominating the market as majority of the companies are manufacturing regular seeds and also they don’t require much effort and are easy to grow.
- On the basis of strain, the U.S. cannabis seeds market is segmented into indica, hybrid and sativa. In 2020, indica segment is dominating the market as demand for Indica starin is high and hence several manufacturers are focused in providing this strain.
- On the basis of compound, the U.S. cannabis seeds market is segmented into THC dominant, CBD dominant and balanced THC & CBD. In 2020, the THC segment is dominating because THC is the psychoactive element of cannabis and it is highly required for medicinal purposes.
- On the basis of category, the U.S. cannabis seeds market is segmented into inorganic and organic. In 2020, inorganic segment is dominating as inorganic agriculture is increasing but in future the organic segment is set to increase as people are shifting towards organic products and also inorganic farming makes use of chemicals which may not be good for health.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the U.S. cannabis seeds market is segmented into store based retailing and online/e-commerce retailing. In 2020, store based retailing segment is dominating as people find it easy to purchase from stores and they can check the quality of products they are purchasing. However, in future online retailing will increase as people are shifting towards online shopping as they find it convenient.
- On the basis of type of vendors, the U.S. cannabis seeds market is segmented into resellers, breeders and seeds manufacturing companies. In 2020, resellers segment is dominating as there are a large number of resellers as compared to breeders and seeds companies. Moreover, the growers prefer to purchase the seeds from seeds banks as they have a larger variety.
- On the basis of usage, the U.S. cannabis seeds market is segmented into medicinal, food & beverage, cosmetics and others. In 2020, medicinal segment is dominating as cannabis has been legalized to use for medicinal purpose.
The country section of the U.S. cannabis seeds market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Legalization of Cannabis in the U.S.
Cannabis seeds market also provides you with detailed market analysis for country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in cannabis seeds and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the cannabis seeds market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and cannabis seeds Market Share Analysis
Cannabis seeds market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, new sweeteners, product approvals, patents, product taste improvements reports, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to drinking chocolate market.
The major players covered in the report are are Seed Cellar, HUMBOLDT SEED COMPANY, BARNEY'S FARM, CANNABIS SEEDS USA, Dinafem Seeds, Seeds For Me, DeliciousSeeds, Christiania Seeds, and Crop King Seeds. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available: U.S. Cannabis Seeds Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies.We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.