U.S. Diet & Nutrition Apps Market By Type (Nutrition Tracking App, Activity Tracking App, Social Platform Apps, Wager Apps, Others), Product (Smart Phones, Wearable Devices, Tablets), Gender (Women, Male), Age (Adults, Teenagers, Aged), Platform (IOS, Android, Windows, Others), End User (Fitness Centers, Healthcare Industries, Homecare Settings, Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights : U.S. Diet and Nutrition Apps Market
Diet & nutrition apps market is expected to gain strong market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 20.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 10,189.62 million by 2027. Increasing adoption of the digital devices by consumers is augmenting the segment growth.
The increasing trend of the healthy diet and lifestyle among the customers and enhanced spending capacity of the consumers on healthy food is augmenting the market growth. Customers are ready to spend extra money on the food and fitness devices to monitor the health performance which is driving the market growth. Government is also supporting the healthy lifestyle of the consumers through new regulatory laws campaign and others. For instance, in March, 2020, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) introduced new campaign for the consumers to help for the healthy lifestyle maintenance. The new nutritional label campaign is introduced with tagline of “What’s In It For You?” to inform the food nutritional content. Such kinds of the initiative are helping the customers to gain knowledge about nutrition, diet and benefits which is supplementing the market growth.
Diet & nutrition apps market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Diet & nutrition apps market is segmented on the basis of type, product, gender, platform, age and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the U.S. diet & nutrition apps market is segmented into nutrition tracking app, activity tracking app, social platform apps, wager apps and others. Nutrition tracking app is dominating the market as major customer base is using the app for monitoring the calories content in food. The U.S. holds the large number of the obese population which is almost the 40 percent in 2019 resulting it creates the weight loss controlling app which is driving the segment growth.
- On the basis of products, the U.S. diet & nutrition apps market is segmented into smartphones, tablets and wearable devices. The smartphone segment is dominating the market owing to the large consumption in the market as it becomes prominent solution for the communication. Increasing disposable income is supporting the smart devices growth which is further accelerating the smartphone adoption in the market.
- On the basis of gender, the U.S. diet & nutrition apps market is segmented into male and female. The females are dominating the diet & nutrition monitoring market owing to major adoption by women’s for the home workout. Women’s are more concerned towards the healthy diet than men to maintain the adequate body weight is further supplementing the market growth.
- On the basis of age, the U.S. diet & nutrition apps market is segmented into teenagers, adults and aged. Adult are majorly using the diet and nutrition app owing to increase chronic diseases due to obesity such as diabetes, heart issues and others. Growing concern about the nutrition and diet benefits in lifestyle is augmenting the segment growth.
- On the basis of platform, the U.S. diet & nutrition apps market is segmented into android, iOS, windows and others. The iOS platform is dominating the market owing to large market share hold of the apple devices. In U.S. Apple is leading brand for the smartphones, tablets, laptops and others owing to which the iOS platform is dominating the market.
- On the basis of end user, the U.S. diet & nutrition apps market is segmented into fitness centers, homecare settings, healthcare industries and others. The fitness centers are dominating the market as they provide diet plans and help to monitor fitness activities workout. Rising trend of the online classes, nutrition tips and others are driving the segment growth.
Increased Use in Online Diet Planning, Diet Diary Managing and Other Application is Boosting the Demand of the Market in the Forecast Period
Diet & nutrition apps market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in sales of diet & nutrition apps due to changing lifestyle of the customers which prefers healthy foods along with growth in increasing disposable income is also propelling the diet & nutrition apps market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Diet & Nutrition Apps Market Share Analysis
Diet & nutrition apps market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to diet & nutrition apps market.
The major players covered in the report are Under Armour, Inc., Leaf Group Ltd., NOOM, INC.,Lifesum AB, Plankk, Azumio Inc., Fooducate LTD., FitOn Inc., FitNow, Inc. and MyNetDiary Inc. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch initiated by the companies worldwide are accelerating the growth of diet & nutrition apps market.
- In May, 2020, Noom, Inc. and LifeScan, a blood glucose monitoring product developer firm formed partnership. Under partnership company is integrating their digital diabetes and weight loss management program with OneTouch Reveal app. Customers are able to track diabetes remotely with remote wireless connectivity.
- In July, 2019, FitNow, Inc company launched new app update to integrate with Garmin Devices for the cusotmers. New solution offers the synchronization with Garmin devices for the Garmin device owners through Lose it app. This helped company to attract and increase new customer’s base having Garmin devices.
New product development, partnership and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company presence in the diet & nutrition apps market which also provides the benefits for organization to improve their offering for diet & nutrition apps.
Customization Available: U.S. Diet and Nutrition Apps Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.