U.S. E-House Market, By Type (Fixed, Mobile Substation), Component (Bus Bar, HVAC, Power Management System, Switchgear, Transformer, Variable Frequency Drive, Other Auxiliary Systems), End User (Utilities, Industrial), Country (U.S.) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. E-House Market
The U.S. e-house market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 645.85 million by 2028. Growing adoption of EUC solutions is one of the prominent factors that drive growth of the market.
Electrical houses (e-houses), also known as power houses, are pre-assembled, walk-in modular outdoor enclosures that house LV and MV switchgear as well as secondary equipment. They can be mounted on a wheel or a skid and are ready to use in the field with minimal setup, commissioning and start-up time. They can be a viable alternative to traditional on-site construction. E-house is a plug-and-play solution that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Because E-house is built, set up and pre-tested at the factory before being assembled, connected and put into operation on-site, it can be done quickly and easily. They're usually built on raised platforms to allow for the installation of an external cable tray and bus duct system beneath the E-house.
Increasing focus towards digitalization and centralization of business processes will further boost the growth of the e-house market. The competition in the market is getting severe as market players are expanding their presence, service and support for U.S. market which acts as driver of the market growth.
However, the maintenance issue of e-house have been proven to be really costly which restraints the growth of the e-house market in the U.S. Additionally, the COVID-19 has negatively affected the industry.
This U.S. e-house market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
U.S. e-house market is segmented on the basis of type, component and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the U.S. e-house market is segmented into fixed and mobile substation. In 2021, mobile substations segment is expected to dominate owing to its property of easy transfer of electrical power from generating unit to distributing units meeting that meets all the energy demands in the power plant. .
- On the basis of component, the U.S e-house market is segmented into bus bar, HVAC, power management system, switchgear, transformer, variable frequency drive and other auxiliary systems. In 2021, switchgear segment is expected to dominate owing to factor that switchgear comprises of electrical switches, fuses and circuit breakers that overall enhance the demand and necessity against any kind of fault related to electrical supply.
- On the basis of end user, the U.S. e-house market is segmented into utilities and industrial. Industrial is further sub-segmented into oil & gas, metals & mining and others. In 2021, industrial segment is expected to dominate due to its ability of producing independent power producers (IPPs) around the world develop and operates power plants to generate electricity that meets consumer and fulfilling industrial demand.
Rising Demand of E-house
E-house market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in e-house and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the e-house market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and E-house Market Share Analysis
E-house market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, U.S. presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to U.S. e-house market.
The major players covered in the report are Powell Industries., JoaQuin Manufacturing, Myers Power Products, Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC, Volta LLC. , Parkline, Inc. , Schneider Electric, Eaton, ABB, Siemens, IE Corp., ENGlobal Corporation, Delta Star Inc., Crown Technical Systems, AZZ Inc. and ESS METRON among others. Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Surface disinfectant wipes market.
- In May 2021, Delta Star, Inc. had announced a new strategic collaboration arrangement with Cargill, whose mission is to feed the globe in a safe, responsible, and long-term manner. The company has been designated as a preferred provider for Cargill clients in the Western United States for FR3 to the field service capabilities already supplied by Delta. The motive behind the partnership is to provide extensive technical experience and understanding in the processes, procedures, and successfully complete retro-fills on power transformers. This will benefit the company to make a footprint for opting an eco-friendly option for mineral and synthetic oil.
- In March 2021, Eaton completed the acquisition with Tripp Lite that enhanced the power distribution quality in business across the America. The acquisition helped in providing sustainable solutions for the usage of power management technologies and services. The company enhanced its business portfolio generating more income and profit to it.
Production expansion, new product development and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for e-houses.