U.S. HSV1 Treatment Market, By Type (Cold Sores, Genital Herpes), Occurrence (Primary Herpes, Recurrent Herpes), Treatment (Drugs, Vaccines), Route of Administration (Oral, Topical, Parenteral), Population Type (Neonates, Paediatrics and Adults), Gender (Male and Female), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Home Healthcare and Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy & Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. HSV1 Treatment Market
HSV1 treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 1,098.29 million by 2027. Rise in prevalence of HSV infection, increase in modes of transmission of the infectious disease, rising awareness program regarding the sexually transmitted disease, increasing research and development and growing generic drug are considered as the major drivers which propelled the demand of the HSV1 treatment market in the forecast period.
HSV1 treatment market comprises features such as strategic initiatives by market players which will impact in launching new product by the manufacturers into the market which enhance its demand as well as technological advancements has enhanced the demand of HSV1 treatment drugs and devices.
Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative and advanced HSV1 treatment drugs which are expected to provide various other opportunities in the HSV1 treatment market. However, patent expiry and continuous mutation in the virus leading to new strain to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The HSV1 treatment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the HSV1 treatment market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The U.S. HSV1 treatment market is categorized into eight notable segments which are based on the basis of type, occurrence, treatment, route of administration, population type, gender, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you to analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the U.S. HSV1 treatment market is segmented into cold sores & genital herpes. In 2020, cold sores segment is dominating as basically they are a group of tiny blisters sometimes that also lead to the feverish blisters and about 80% of American adults suffering from cold sores (HSV1) which causes fever and blisters around the mouth.
- On the basis of occurrence, the U.S. HSV1 treatment market is segmented into primary herpes and recurrent herpes. In 2020, primary herpes segment dominates the market due to large number of patients which get infected with the infection. Primary herpes are mostly asymptomatic and sometimes also leads to very painful conditions and recurrent herpes mostly causes cold sores and they can affect the quality of life in a serious manner.
- On the basis of treatment, the U.S. HSV1 treatment market is segmented into drugs and vaccines. In 2020, drugs segment is dominating in the HSV1 treatment market because till the date there is no proper medication or vaccination which could cure the HSV infection.
- On the basis of route of administration, the U.S. HSV1 treatment market is segmented into oral, topical and parenteral. In 2020, oral segment dominates the market due to presence of higher number of oral dosage for the treatment.
- On the basis of population type, the U.S. HSV1 treatment market is segmented into neonates, pediatrics and adults. In 2020, adults segment dominates the market because in the U.S., majorly adults get affected with the infection and rate of HSV infection rise with the age.
- On the basis of gender, the U.S. HSV1 treatment market is segmented into male and female. In 2020, female segment dominates the market because of the infection transmission which is more efficient from men to women as compared to women to men.
- On the basis of end user, the U.S. HSV1 treatment market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, home healthcare and others. In 2020, specialty clinics segment dominates the market due to oral herpes which are visible around the mouth and is quite painful and required urgent medical assistance.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the U.S. HSV1 treatment market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online pharmacy and others. In 2020, hospital pharmacy segment dominates the market due to presence of number of options for drugs according to the patient needs.
Easy Availability of Over the Counter Drugs for HSV1 is Propelling the U.S. HSV1 Treatment Market Growth
HSV1 treatment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in HSV1 treatment industry with HSV1 treatment sales, impact of advancement in the HSV1 treatment and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the HSV1 treatment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and HSV1 Treatment Market Share Analysis
HSV1 treatment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to HSV1 treatment market.
Some of the major players operating in the HSV1 treatment market are GlaxoSmithKline plc., Apotex Inc., Mylan N.V., Cipla Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.), Avet Pharmaceuticals Inc., Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC., Tolmar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Perrigo Company plc, Ortho Dermatologics' (A Part of Bausch Healthcare Companies Inc.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Fresenius Kabi USA (A Subsidiary of Fresenius Kabi AG), Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., EXCELL BIOTECH, NANOVIRICIDES, INC., Glenmark Pharmaceutical Inc., USA (A Subsidiary of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.), X-Vax Technology, Inc., AiCuris GmbH & Co. KG, Mustang Bio (A Subsidiary of Fortress Biotech, Inc.), and Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches, approvals, partnerships and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the HSV1 treatment market.
- In February 2020, Bausch Health Companies Inc. launched a new telemedicine platform on www.dermatology.com in the U.S. This website allows patients to consult with a healthcare professional in order to receive prescription on demand for various dermatology products such as Aldara, Solodyn. Aldara is an imiquimod cream used for HSV1 treatment. This website launch helped the company to gain patients attention and increase their awareness towards major HSV1 treatment products.
- In June 2019, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. relaunched Zenatane (Isotretinoin Capsules, USP) a product used for HSV1 treatment. This product launch helped the company to enhance its product portfolio for HSV1 treatment.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the HSV1 treatment market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for HSV1 treatment.
Customization Available: U.S. HSV1 Treatment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.