U.S. Lung Cancer Screening Software Market, By Mode of Delivery (Cloud Based Solutions, On-premise Solutions, & Web Based Solutions), Type (Computer-Assisted Screening and Traditional Screening), Product (Lung Cancer Screening Radiology Solution, Lung Cancer Screening Patient Management Software, Nodule Management Software, Data Collection and Reporting, Patient Coordination and Workflow, Lung Nodule Computer Aided Detection, Pathology and Cancer Staging, Statistical Audit Reporting, Screening PACs, Practice Management & Audit Log Tracking), Application (Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) & Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC), Platform (Standalone, Integrated), Purchase Mode (Institutional & Individual), End User (Oncology Centers, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers & Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Third Party Distributor) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. Lung Cancer Screening Software Market
Lung cancer screening software market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 19.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 47,588.36 thousand by 2027. The increasing prevalence of lung cancer cases in U.S., increasing awareness regarding the benefits of early diagnosis and frequent screening, government initiatives undertaken to implement screening programs for various diseases are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Lung cancer screening is a process of detection and identification of lung cancer with usage of different technologies and software. Rising use of this technique is expected to accelerate the need for advanced software for lung cancer screening. Lung cancer screening software helps in management for patient’s participation in lung screening programs and provides an efficient way for healthcare professionals to collect, curate and transfer data to clinicians and patients. Additionally, this software enables to identify patients at risk and automates flow of data with integrated electronic health records. Lung cancer screening program solutions have several advantages, including identifying, registering and monitoring patients, reporting, integrating and analysing data, and communicating with patients, which in turn increases their admission to hospitals and radiology.
Lung cancer screening software has increased as compared to the precise year with increasing prevalence of lung cancer along with increasing number of lung cancer screening. Additionally, the demand of lung cancer screening software increases with growing number of screening programs across the globe and worldwide, lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer and mortality. For instance, the American Lung Association has united women and loved ones all over the region to fight the number one killer of men and women in the United States during lung cancer awareness month in November 2019. Further, technical issues related with the available software, scarcity of technically knowledgeable professionals for cancer diagnosis is expected to restraint the usage of lung cancer screening software and is expected to slow down the growth of the lung cancer screening software market in the forecast period.
The lung cancer screening software market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
U.S. lung cancer screening software market is segmented into eight notable segments which are based on mode of delivery, product, type, application, platform, purchase mode, end user, and distribution channel.
- On the basis of mode of delivery, the lung cancer screening software market is segmented into cloud based solutions, on-premise solutions, and web based solutions. In 2020, cloud-based solutions segment for lung cancer dominates in the lung cancer screening software market due to the relatively lower need for infrastructure in the region.
- On the basis of product, the lung cancer screening software market is segmented into lung cancer screening radiology solution, lung cancer screening patient management software, nodule management software, data collection and reporting, patient coordination and workflow, lung nodule computer aided detection, pathology and cancer staging, statistical audit reporting, screening PACs, practice management, and audit log tracking. In 2020, lung cancer screening radiology solution segment holds majority of the share in the lung cancer screening software market due to the supply of high quality products and the increased demand for radiation solution for lung cancer in the region.
- On the basis of type, the lung cancer screening software market is segmented into computer-assisted screening and traditional screening. In 2020, computer-assisted screening segment holds majority of the share in the lung cancer screening software market due to fewer doctors' demands and rapid results on lung screening in the region.
- On the basis of application, the lung cancer screening software market is segmented into non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and small cell lung cancer (SCLC). In 2020, non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) segment holds majority of the share in the lung cancer screening software market due to increasing incidence of non-small cell lung cancer (SCLC) in the region.
- On the basis of platform, the lung cancer screening software market is segmented into standalone and integrated. In 2020, standalone segment holds majority of the share in the lung cancer screening software market due to focused functionality and maximum accuracy in the region.
- On the basis of purchase mode, the lung cancer screening software market is segmented into individual and institutional. In 2020, institutional segment is expected to dominate the lung cancer screening software market as hospitals, oncology centers and operating theatres are largely buying and reconsidering their licenses / services, although institutional acquisitions are to seek the benefits of liquidity purchases, discounts and easy product offerings in the region.
- On the basis of end user, the lung cancer screening software market is segmented into hospitals, oncology centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. In 2020, oncology centers segment holds majority of the share in the lung cancer screening software market due to the increasing shift to preventive and diagnostic testing, forcing improvements and technological innovations in the region.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the lung cancer screening software market is segmented into direct tenders, and third party distributor. In 2020, direct tenders segment holds majority of the share in the lung cancer screening software market due to the availability of wide range of products that are accessible to patients in the region.
Strategic Initiatives by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Lung Cancer Screening Software Market
Lung cancer screening software market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with lung cancer screening software sales, impact of advancement in the lung cancer screening software and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the lung cancer screening software market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Lung cancer screening software Market Share Analysis
Lung cancer screening software market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to lung cancer screening software market.
The major players covered in the report are Medtronic, PenRad Technologies Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Volpara Solutions Limited, Lungview, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Thynk Health, Eon, Nuance Communications, Inc., MeVis Medical Solutions AG, Vital Images (A Subsidiary of Canon Group company), HealthMyne, Optellum Ltd, Coreline Soft, Co., Ltd., MyCareWare, ProVation Medical, Inc. and among other domestic and U.S. players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Lung cancer screening software market.
- In February 2018, Medtronic has formed partnership with Koninklijke Philips N.V. to improve early diagnosis, treatment and better outcome for lung nodule patients. This will help the company to strengthen its position in the market
- In March 2020, Nuance Communications, Inc., has documented free COVID-19 templates for all dragon medical users and mobile solutions for care teams. This will help to uplift the brand image in the market and will also help to gain trust of customers.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Lung cancer screening software market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Lung cancer screening software.
Customization Available : U.S. Lung Cancer Screening Software Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.