U.S. Non-Metallic Enclosure Market, By Material Type (Fiberglass, Polycarbonate, PVC, Polyester), Type (Junction Enclosures, Disconnect Enclosures, Operator Interface Enclosures, Environment and Climate Control Enclosures and Push Button Enclosures), Design (Standard Type and Custom Type), Mounted Type (Wall Mounted Enclosure, Floor-Mounted/Free Standing Enclosure and Underground), Form Factor (Small Enclosure, Compact Enclosure and Free-Size Enclosure), Capacity Range (Less than 400 cu.in and More than 400 cu.in), Place (Indoor and Outdoor), Weight (Less than 10 lbs and More than 10 lbs), Vertical (Power Generation & Distribution, Oil & Gas, Metal & Mining, Medical, Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverages, Transportation and Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. Non-Metallic Enclosure Market
The non-metallic enclosure market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 660.82 million by 2028. Non-metallic enclosure properties such as durability, high impact resistance, high strength to weight ratio and cost effectiveness over the metallic enclosure are expected to act as driving factors for the growth of the U.S. non-metallic enclosure market.
Non-metallic enclosures refer to the protective covering or case made from non-metallic materials such as the polycarbonate, fiberglass, PVC and polyester among others for enclosing the critical electronic components. These are non-corrosive, highly durable, very light weight, easy to modify and can withstand harsh environmental weathering such as wind and rain. These enclosures are used to protect the electronic components from external human and environmental interventions.
The non-metallic enclosures provide the electrical networking components with unshielded passage of energy signals unlike metallic enclosures and this is expected to act as a driving factor for the growth of the U.S. non-metallic enclosure market. Reduced visibility to the enclosed enclosure refrains the operator from noticing the damaged components by rusting within the enclosure is expected to act as a restraining factor to the growth of the U.S. non-metallic enclosure market. The increasing application of non-metallic enclosures in the harsh environmental conditions in the renewable energy grids are expected to open up opportunities for the U.S. non-metallic enclosure market players to develop enclosures with resistance to weathering. Degradation of the fiberglass enclosures caused by UV rays in the outdoor applications is expected to act as a challenge for the manufacturers of the U.S. non-metallic enclosure market.
This non-metallic enclosure market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the non-metallic enclosure market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Non-Metallic Enclosure Market Scope and Market Size
The non-metallic enclosure market is segmented on the basis of material type, type, design, mounted type, capacity range, place, weight, form factor and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of material type, the non-metallic enclosure market is segmented into fiberglass, polycarbonate, PVC and polyester. In 2021, polycarbonate segment is dominating the market as it offers high heat resistance (roughly -40C to 120C).
- On the basis of type, the non-metallic enclosure market is segmented into junction enclosures, disconnect enclosures, operator interface enclosures, environment and climate control enclosures and push button enclosures. In 2021, junction enclosures segment dominate the market as junction enclosures protect the wiring and cables from hazardous environment, dust, drip and fire.
- On the basis of design, the non-metallic enclosure market is segmented into standard type and custom type. In 2021, standard type segment dominates the market as larger quantities of enclosures can be prepared and transported with same characteristics, shape and size.
- On the basis of mounted type, the non-metallic enclosure market is segmented into wall mounted enclosure, floor-mounted/free standing enclosure and underground. In 2021, wall mounted enclosure segment dominates the segment as wall mount enclosures can be placed in clock wise or anti-clockwise and are highly effective in saving the space.
- On the basis of capacity range, the non-metallic enclosure market has been segmented into less than 400 cu. in and more than 400 cu. in. In 2021, more than 400 cu.in segment dominates the segment as it provides space for more electrical components and devices.
- On the basis of place, the non-metallic enclosure market has been segmented into indoor and outdoor. In 2021, outdoor segment dominates the segment as enclosures are highly suitable to be installed in adverse conditions where the electrical components need protection from the hazardous environment such as dust and changing weather.
- On the basis of weight, the non-metallic enclosure market has been segmented into less than 10 lbs and more than 10 lbs. In 2021, less than 10 lbs segment dominates the segment as the non-metallic enclosures are light weight yet still provide the desired impact resistance.
- On the basis of form factor, the non-metallic enclosure market is segmented into small enclosure, compact enclosure and free-size enclosure. In 2021, compact enclosure segment dominates the segment as no extra material is wasted while manufacturing of compact enclosures.
- On the basis of vertical, the non-metallic enclosure market is segmented into power generation & distribution, oil & gas, metal & mining, medical, pulp & paper, food & beverages, transportation and others. In 2021, power generation & distribution segment dominates the market as non-metallic enclosures provide superior corrosion and chemical resistance that makes them ideal for use in renewable energy and power generation application.
Rising Demand of Electric Enclosures
The non-metallic enclosure market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the non-metallic enclosure market. The data is available for historic year 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Non-Metallic Enclosure Market Share Analysis
The non-metallic enclosure market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to the U.S. non-metallic enclosure market.
The major players operating in the U.S. non-metallic enclosure market are Allied Moulded Products, Inc., OMEGA Engineering (a subsidiary of Spectris), Arlington Industries, Inc., Robroy Industries, Hubbell, Schneider Electric, ABB, Legrand SA, Eaton, Emerson Electric Co., Polycase, nVent, FIBOX Enclosures among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the non-metallic enclosure market.
- In December 2020, Robroy Industries announced the development of new 3D printing technology from Robroy Enclosures. This technology helped in developing unique solutions for enclosure accessories and for demanding applications. The technology enabled the company to develop quick prototypes for the customers and helped them save time to bring the product to the market. It also enabled the company to run analysis and test functionality of the design before manufacturing. This has enhanced the company’s presence in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for the non-metallic enclosure market through expanded product range.