U.S. Rx Dermatology Topical Drug Delivery Market By Product Type (Semi-Solid, Liquid, Solid), Drug Class (Topical Corticosteroids, Anti-Septic, Anti-Acne, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, Antihistamines, Erythromycin, Wound Healing Agents, Others), Application (Atopic Dermatitis, Hyperpigmentation, Skin Cancer, Onychomycosis, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Others), Category (Branded, Generic), End User (Home Healthcare, Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacy & Drug Store, Hospital Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Others), Country (U.S.), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. Rx Dermatology Topical Drug Delivery Market
Dermatology topical drug delivery market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 20,903.98 million by 2027. Highly developed healthcare infrastructure capable of adopting updated technologies in the U.S. is boosting the market growth in the region.
There are various factors which are driving the dermatology topical drug delivery market such as increasing incidence of skin disorders, development in the healthcare infrastructure, medical facilities and also an equal access of healthcare facilities to everyone.
This dermatology topical drug delivery market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
U.S. Rx Dermatology Topical Drug Delivery Market Scope and Market Size
Rx dermatology topical drug delivery market is segmented on the basis of product type, drug class, application, category, end user, distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into semi-solid, liquid, solid. In the U.S., semi-solid segment is expected to dominate the market as semi solid preparations are more stable as well as provide better effect as compared to liquid, solid in the treatment of skin disease.
- On the basis of drug class, the market is segmented into topical corticosteroids, anti-septic, anti-acne, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antihistamines, erythromycin, wound healing agents, others. In the U.S., topical corticosteroids segment is expected to dominate the market as the topical corticosteroids are widely used in the treatment of various skin diseases such as acne, anti-septic, and anti-bacterial among others.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into atopic dermatitis, hyperpigmentation, skin cancer, onychomycosis, hidradenitis suppurativa, and others. In the U.S., the dermatitis segment is expected to dominate the market as there is an increasing incidence of dermatitis according to the National Aczema Association, 7.3% adults suffer from atopic dermatitis.
- On the basis of category, the market is segmented into branded, generic. In the U.S., branded segment is expected to dominate the market as branded drugs provides better therapeutic effect as compared to generic drugs also branded drugs are helpful in rapid recovery of diseases as compared to generic drugs.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into home healthcare, hospitals, specialty clinics, others. In the U.S., home healthcare segment is expected to dominate the market due to the rising awareness about the skin diseases which is boosting the treatment facility at home healthcare as compared to others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into retail pharmacy & drug store, hospital pharmacy, online pharmacy, others. In the U.S., retail pharmacy & drug store segment is expected to dominate the market as the dermatological drugs are easily available in retail pharmacies and drug stores, moreover these retail pharmacies and drug stores are easily accessible to people in this region.
Rx Dermatology Topical Drug Delivery Market Country Level Analysis
Rx dermatology topical drug delivery market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, drug class, application, category, end user, distribution channel and country as referenced above.
The country covered in the Rx dermatology topical drug delivery market report is U.S.
The U.S. is dominating the Rx dermatology topical drug delivery market due to the transformation of the healthcare infrastructure across the country.
The country section of the Rx dermatology topical drug delivery market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Prevalence of Skin Diseases
Rx dermatology topical drug delivery market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for Rx dermatology topical drug delivery market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes industry regulatory scenarios and their impact on the Rx dermatology topical drug delivery market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Rx Dermatology Topical Drug Delivery Market Share Analysis
Rx dermatology topical drug delivery market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Rx dermatology topical drug delivery market.
The major players covered in the report are Pfizer Inc, LEO Pharma A/S, BIOFRONTERA AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Galderma Laboratories, L.P, Almirall, S.A., Mayne Pharma Group Limited, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Allergan among others domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In January 2019, Biofrontera AG has received the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for upscaling the batch production of Ameluz to 35 kg from 7 kg in past years. Biofrontera AG also received the approval from EMA. By this approval, the company has enhanced their product portfolio in the market.
- In December2016, Pfizer Inc. received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the product named EUCRISATM (crisaborole) ointment 2%. This product basically used in the treatment of atopic dermatitis. With this product launch, the company has enhanced their brand portfolio and brand image in the market.
Customization Available : U.S. Rx Dermatology Topical Drug Delivery Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.