U.S. Surgical Products Market Type (Diagnostic, Diagnostic Procedure, Minimally Invasive Therapy, Open Surgery, Vaginal Accessed Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Robotic Surgery), Primary Site of Service (Hospital Outpatient, Hospital Inpatient) , Secondary Site of Service (Office, Ambulatory Surgical Center), Callpoint (General OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Urogynecologist / Pelvic Medicine and Reproductive, Surgery, Fertility Specialist/Reproductive Endocrinologist, Gynecologic Oncologist, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgeon), Referrer (Breast Surgeon/Specialist, Primary Care Physician, Internal Medicine, Specialist / GYN Subspecialist) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Surgical products are basically used in various surgical procedures such as pelvic exam, ultrasound – diagnostic, endometrial biopsy, hysteroscopy biopsy, cervical biopsy, minimally invasive therapy and others. Minimally invasive surgery allows the surgeons to use techniques which limit the size and number of cuts and it’s considered safer than open surgery. Robotic surgery is also type of minimally invasive surgery in which surgical procedure performed by using robotic systems. Robotic surgery reduced instruments are straddling on three different robotic arms which provide maximum range of motion and accuracy. The da vinci’s fourth arm contains a exaggerated high-definition 3-D camera which monitor the surgeon during the procedure. The surgeon controls these instrument and the camera from a solace located in the operational room and keeping his figures into the master controls after that surgeon is able to operate all four arma of the da vinci concurrently while Observing by a stereoscopic high-definition monitor which is places inside the patient and provide more detailed 3-D view of the operating site than the human eye can provide. Appendectomy, breast biopsy, carotid endarterectomy, cataract surgery, cesarean section, cholecystectomy, coronary artery bypass is the some example of various surgeries.
U.S surgical products market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
Segmentation: U.S. Surgical Products Market
The surgical products market is segmented into five notable segments such as type, primary site of service, secondary site of service.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into diagnostic, minimally invasive therapy, open surgery, laparoscopic surgery, open surgery, robotic surgery, vaginal accessed surgery.
- On the basis of primary site of service, the market is segmented into hospital outpatient, hospital inpatient.
- On the basis of secondary site of services, the market is segmented into office, ambulatory surgical centers.
- On the basis of callpoint, the market is segmented into general obgyn, maternal and fetal medicine, urogynecologist/pelvic medicine and reproductive, surgery, fertility specialist/ reproductive endocrinologist, gynecologic oncologist, minimally invasive gynecologic surgeon.
- On the basis of referrer, the market is segmented into breast surgeon / specialist, primary care physician, internal medicine, specialist /gyn subspecialist.
Research Methodology: U.S. Surgical Products Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers