U.S. Warts Treatment Market, By Type (Common Warts (Verruca Vulgaris), Genital Warts, Plantar Warts, Flat Warts, Filiform Warts, Periungual Warts, Others), Treatment (Medication, Therapy, Laser Treatment, Surgery, Cantharidin, Candida Antigen Shots, Acupuncture, Others), Product (Prescription, Over the Counter (OTC)), Dosage Form (Creams, Liquid, Gels, Injectable Solutions, Pads, Tape, Others), End User (Dermatology Centers, Specialty Clinics, Hospitals, Homecare, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. Warts Treatment Market
Warts treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 805.50 million by 2027. Rising disposable income and increasing awareness about warts are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Warts treatment market comprises features such as strategic initiatives by market players which will impact in launching new product by the manufacturers into the market which enhance its demand as well as technological advancements has enhanced the demand of warts treatment drugs and devices. Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative and advanced warts treatment drugs which are expected to provide various other opportunities in the warts treatment market. However, side effects of salicylic acid and use of homeopathy treatment over pharmacological therapies are expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The warts treatment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Warts treatment market is segmented on the basis of type, treatment, product, dosage form, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you to analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into common warts (verruca vulgaris), genital warts, plantar warts, flat warts, filiform warts, periungual warts, and others. In 2020, common warts (verruca vulgaris) segment is expected to dominate the market due to high prevalence of common warts as compared to other types of warts, moreover maximum number of patients visit dermatologists and physicians for treatment of common warts.
- On the basis of treatment, the market is segmented into medication, therapy, laser treatment, surgery, cantharidin, candida antigen shots, acupuncture, and others. In 2020, medication segment is expected to dominate the market as medication is the first line of treatment either it’s a prescribed branded one or an off label drug. Medication is also used in combination with other kinds of treatment which acts as another factor for dominance of this segment.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into prescription and over the counter (OTC). In 2020, prescription segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the available drugs used for the warts treatment are available in oral form with maximum efficiency and these are considered as first line of drug treatment.
- On the basis of dosage form, the market is segmented into creams, liquid, gels, injectable solutions, pads, tape, and others. In 2020, creams segment is dominating the market as a notable share of salicylic acid and retinol formulations are available in the form of cream.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into dermatology centers, specialty clinics, hospitals, homecare, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market as in case of severe warts treatment attacks most of the patients admitted in hospitals for getting the best cure, moreover the number of hospitals is more as compared to other care provider institutions.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender, hospital pharmaccies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the patients visit hospital’s emergency room for treatment and it is the primary source of procurement in healthcare facilities
Easy Availability of Over the Counter Drugs for Warts is Propelling the Market Growth
Warts treatment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in warts treatment industry with warts treatment sales, impact of advancement in the warts treatment and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the warts treatment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Warts Treatment Market Share Analysis
Warts treatment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to warts treatment market.
The major players covered in the report are Bausch Health Companies Inc., Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Almirall, S.A, Prestige Consumer Healthcare, Inc., CryoPen, Inc., EPI Health, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. (a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc.), Bako Diagnostics, CryoSurgery, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Perrigo Company plc, Fotona, Emblation Ltd., Nielsen Biosciences, Verrica Pharmaceuticals, Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc., Peritech Pharma, Nowarta Biopharma, Inc., Novan, Inc., Vaxart, Inc. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch, approval, partnership and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the warts treatment market.
- In February 2020, Bausch Health Companies Inc. launched a new telemedicine platform on Dermatology. Com in the U.S. This website allows patients to consult with a healthcare professional in order to receive prescription on demand for various dermatology products such as ALDARA, SOLODYN. ALDARA is an imiquimod cream used for warts treatment. This website launch helped the company to gain patients attention and increase their awareness towards major warts treatment products.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the warts treatment market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for warts treatment.
Customization Available: U.S. Warts Treatment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.