MIGS procedures primarily target the management of glaucoma by reducing intraocular pressure. They are characterized by their minimally invasive nature, leading to quicker recovery times and fewer patient complications. It can be combined with cataract surgery, which is especially beneficial for older populations. The advantages of MIGS include their minimally invasive approach, reduced risk of complications, preservation of the conjunctiva, sustained pressure reduction, decreased medication dependence, streamlined surgical workflows, customization, and overall improvement in patient's quality of life. As the aging population increases, the prevalence of glaucoma.
Data Bridge Market Research analyzes the Europe Micro Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) Devices Market is expected to reach USD 1,738.15 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 29.7% during the forecast period 2023-2030.
"Rapid increase in glaucoma boosts the market growth"
The European micro-invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) devices market is being propelled by the increasing incidence of glaucoma, a major cause of irreversible global blindness. Glaucoma often starts with no noticeable symptoms but can lead to optic nerve damage, vision loss, and blindness. Innovative approaches such as MIGS have become essential to combat this growing health concern and enhance the quality of life for those affected. MIGS procedures are less invasive, offer faster recovery, and are particularly effective when detecting glaucoma early. This rise in glaucoma cases is driving the demand for MIGS devices in Europe, as they play a vital role in early intervention and improved management of glaucoma, ultimately reducing the burden of this condition on healthcare systems and improving patients' lives.
What restraints the growth of Europe micro invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) devices market?
“Shortage of skilled workforce restrains the market growth”
The scarcity of skilled professionals with the requisite knowledge in micro-invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) represents a substantial restraint in the market. MIGS procedures are technically advanced and necessitate specialized training for healthcare providers. The shortage of adequately trained ophthalmic professionals with expertise in MIGS, is impeding its widespread adoption. This shortage may result in delays in patient care and variations in the quality of MIGS procedures.
Segmentation: Europe Micro Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) Devices Market
The Europe micro invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) devices market is segmented on the basis of product type, target, surgery type, glaucoma type, end user, and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product type, the Europe micro invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) devices market is segmented into MIGS shunt, MIGS stent, trabectome, kahook dual blade, tube shunt, micro-implants, micro catheters, and others
- On the basis of target, the Europe micro invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) devices market is segmented into trabecular meshwork, suprachoroidal space, subconjunctival filtration, reducing aqueous production, and others
- On the basis of surgery type, the Europe micro invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) devices market is segmented into glaucoma in conjunction with cataract, stand-alone glaucoma
- On the basis of glaucoma type, Europe micro invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) devices market is segmented open angle glaucoma, acute angle-closure glaucoma, normal-tension glaucoma, secondary glaucoma, pigmentary glaucoma, and congenital glaucoma
- On the basis of end user, the Europe micro invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) devices market is segmented into hospital's outpatients department (HOPD), ophthalmology clinics, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCS), and others
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Europe micro invasive glaucoma surgery (migs) devices market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, and others
Regional Insights: Germany dominates the Europe Micro Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) Devices Market
Germany dominates the market due to its increasing prevalence of glaucoma and related eye conditions due to its aging population, modern lifestyles, robust healthcare system, public awareness, and advanced technology.
To know more about the study visit, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-micro-invasive-glaucoma-surgery-migs-devices-market
Recent Developments in Europe Micro Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) Devices Market
- In February 2022, Santen successfully launched an innovative, interactive medical education platform tailored for healthcare professionals (HCPs). This cutting-edge platform empowers ophthalmologists with convenient, personalized learning opportunities at their own pace. By offering high-quality educational content, Santen aims to elevate awareness and knowledge among healthcare professionals, ultimately fostering improved patient care and contributing to the company's growth
The Prominent Key Players Operating in the Europe Micro Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) Devices Market Include:
- Glaukos Corporation (U.S.)
- AbbVie Inc. (U.S.)
- Alcon (Switzerland)
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc. (U.S.)
- Sight Sciences, Inc. (U.S.)
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (Japan)
- iSTAR Medical (Belgium)
- BVI (BeaverVisitec International) (U.S.)
- Nova Eye Medical (Australia)
- Lumenis Ltd. (Israel)
- Inami & Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Oertli Instrumente AG (Switzerland)
- Lumibird (France)
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of Europe micro invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) devices market companies contact, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/contact
Research Methodology: Europe Micro Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and estimated using market statistical and coherent models. In addition, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, global vs Regional and Vendor Share Analysis. Please request analyst call in case of further inquiry.