Europe Pulse Protein Market is forecasted to grow at 6.9% with factors such as rise in health concern among the geriatric population.
Growing usage of nut oil is increasing the penetration in developed countries. In developing countries, increasing number demand in cosmetic product in rural areas and increase in demand in food industry is creating opportunity for the Europe pulse protein market. However, the off-flavours in the pulse protein food products are restraining the market growth.
Pulse Protein Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for Europe pulse protein in Germany has the highest market share followed by U.K. Market leader is Prolupin GmbH which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 9.87% in the Europe region.
- In January 2020, Roquette Frères announced sign of agreement with Beyond Meat. This will help for the supply of pea proteins products to the customers at an increased manufacturing capacity. This will help rise in sales value for Roquette Frères.
Trends Impacting the Market
Now the question is which other regions Cargill, Incorporated, Glanbia PLC and Ingredion Incorporated are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has estimated a large growth in Europe pulse protein market and the market leaders are targeting Germany, Italy and France to be their next revenue pockets for 2021.
The pulse protein market is becoming more competitive every year with companies such as Cargill, Incorporated, Glanbia PLC and Ingredion Incorporated as they are the market leaders for pulse protein market. The Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the pulse protein market.
For more analysis on the pulse protein market request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=europe-pulse-protein-market
Pulse Protein Market Development
- In August 2020, Glanbia PLC has announced an acquisition of Foodarom, which is a manufacturer of food, beverage and nutritional product having different flavours. This will help increases in sales value for Glanbia PLC.
Scope of Pulse Protein Market
All country based analysis of pulse protein market is further analyzed based on further segmentation. On the basis of pulse type, the market is segmented into black lentils, green lentils, peas, navy beans, chickpeas, black beans, kidney beans, lupins, faba bean and others. On the basis of category, the market is segmented into organic and conventional. On the basis of extraction process, the market is segmented into dry processing and wet processing. On the basis of form, the market is segmented into isolates, concentrates and hydrolysates. On the basis of function, the market is segmented into solubility, hydration, emulsification, foaming and others. On the basis of application, the market is segmented food & beverage, feed and pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-pulse-protein-market
Key Pointers Covered in Pulse Protein Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market Size
- Market Standards and Changes
- Market Trials in Different Regions
- Market Requirements in Different Regions
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different regions
- Sales Data for Market Competitors
- Key Vendors and Disruptors Study
- Supply Chain Competiveness
- Value Chain Analysis
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Cargill Incorporated
- AGT Food and Ingredients
- Shandong Jianyuan group
- Glanbia PLC
- Roquette Frères
- Prolupin GmbH
- Axiom Foods, Inc.
- A&B Ingredients
- Emsland Group
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of pulse protein companies, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-pulse-protein-market
Research Methodology: Europe Pulse Protein Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Food & Beverages, Feed, Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
- Europe Protein Ingredients Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Europe Wheat Protein Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Browse in Food and Beverage Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/food-beverage/