Europe Pulse Protein Market, By Pulse Type (Black Lentils, Green Lentils, Peas, Navy Beans, Chickpeas, Black Beans, Kidney Beans, Lupins, Faba Bean and Others), Category (Organic and Conventional), Extraction Process (Dry Processing and Wet Processing), Form (Isolates, Concentrates and Hydrolysates), Function (Solubility, Hydration, Emulsification, Foaming and Others), Application (Food & Beverage, Feed and Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics), Country (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Pulse Protein Market
Pulse protein market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 55,01,550.70 thousand by 2028.
Pulse proteins are sources of proteins fibres, minerals and among others nutrients, The use of pulse proteins has increases as the pulse protein plants helps in biodiversity and improves soil health. The demand of pulse proteins has been increased with rise in demand from nutraceutical industry.
Increase in the number of lactose intolerant consumers and increase awareness about the health benefits of nut oils are the factors for the market growth.
Europe region is dominating as countries such as Germany and U.K. are witnessing a rise in production capacity which boosts the demand of pulse protein among the consumers. The growing demand of the pulse protein is due to the increase in growth of awareness about the benefits of pulse protein.
This pulse protein market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Pulse Protein Market Scope and Market Size
Pulse protein market is segmented on the basis of are pulse type, category, extraction process, form, function and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of pulse type, the pulse protein market is segmented into black lentils, green lentils, peas, navy beans, chickpeas, black beans, kidney beans, lupins, faba bean and others. In 2021, peas are dominating due to rapid urbanization in the region that leads to rise in demand of different food products.
- On the basis of category, the pulse protein market is segmented into organic and conventional. In 2021, conventional segment is dominating due to the rise in demand in beverages, cosmetic and personal care products.
- On the basis of extraction process, the pulse protein market is segmented into dry processing and wet processing. In 2021, wet processing segment is dominating due to the rise in demand in cosmetics segment
- On the basis of form, the pulse protein market is segmented into isolates, concentrates and hydrolysates. In 2021, hydrolysates are dominating with rise in demand from cosmetics and personal care products.
- On the basis of function, the pulse protein market is segmented into solubility, hydration, emulsification, foaming and others. In 2021, solubility is dominating due to increase in demand of dairy products.
- On the basis of application, the pulse protein market is segmented food & beverage, feed and pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. In 2021, food and beverages is dominating due to increase in socialization and with change in preference of food products.
Europe Pulse Protein Market Country Level Analysis
Europe market is analysed and market size information is provided by country pulse type, category, extraction process, foam, function and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe pulse protein market report are Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, and Rest of Europe.
- In Europe pulse protein market, Germany is dominating the market due to increasing usage of pulse protein in pharmaceuticals industry.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Adoption of Plant Based Proteins in Large Numbers by the Vegan Population
Europe pulse protein market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for pulse protein market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in requirement of healthcare products, regulatory scenarios and their impact on the pulse protein market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Pulse Protein Market Share Analysis
Europe pulse protein market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe pulse protein market.
The major players covered in the report are among Ingredion Incorporated, Cargill, Incorporated, AGT Food and Ingredients, ADM, ET- Chem, Shandong Jianyuan group, Vestkorn, Kerry, Glanbia PLC, Roquette Frères, The Scoular Company, Nutriati, Inc., DuPont, Prolupin GmbH, Axiom Foods, Inc., A&B Ingredients and other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of pulse protein market.
- In November 2020, Cargill Incorporated has expanded the palm oil manufacturing capacity by being certified by Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO). This will increase the availability of sustainable palm oil in food industry. This will help increase the value of share of market and revenue for the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for pulse protein market.