Sanitary ware encompasses a range of essential bathroom fixtures, including water closets, faucets, and basins, among others. Traditionally made from ceramic or porcelain, these fixtures are now also available in materials such as glass, metal, and others. Prominent companies have introduced visually appealing designs without compromising functionality. With basic sanitation becoming increasingly essential, the demand for these products has surged, particularly during the pandemic, as people prioritize health and hygiene. Government initiatives have further boosted demand, particularly in rural areas.
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the Sanitary Ware Market is expected to reach USD 15,111.15 million by 2030. The market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.0% in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030.
“Availability of abundant raw materials”
The manufacturing of sanitary ware products such as faucets, bathtubs, and showers involves the use of diverse raw materials. Various chemicals, minerals, oxidizing agents, and catalysts are employed to create different sanitary ware items. Soluble salts, which are aqueous organic complexes of metal cations, are commonly utilized for decorating polished or unpolished vitreous ceramic tiles. Ceramic stains are employed for coloration due to their high dispersion rate, which can be carefully controlled.
What restraints the growth of the sanitary ware market?
“High production cost of sanitary ware”
Competition within the sanitary ware sector has intensified and is expected to further escalate. The market is experiencing constant disruption as new players enter the industry. Various costs, including fuel, labor, and raw materials, are involved in the manufacturing process. One significant cost factor is the rising number of rejections at different stages, which leads to increased overall losses for companies. Moreover, the handling of bulky materials necessitates additional manpower, resulting in higher fuel and transportation expenses.
Segmentation: Europe Sanitary Ware Market
The sanitary ware market is segmented on the basis of type, material, operating mode, shape, color, end-user, and distribution channel.
- On the basis of type, the sanitary ware market is segmented into toilet seats,wash basin, urinals, faucets, cistern, showers, bathroom accessories, bathtubs, medicine cabinets, bidets, vanities, mirror, others.
- On the basis of material, the sanitary ware market is segmented into ceramic, metal, glass, acrylic plastic and perspex, and others.
- On the basis of operating mode, the sanitary ware market is segmented into manual and automated.
- On the basis of shape, the sanitary ware market is segmented into rectangle, square, curved, circle, domed top, parallelogram, and others.
- On the basis of color the sanitary ware market is segmented into white, black, and others.
- On the basis of end user, the sanitary ware market is segmented into residential, commercial, institutional, and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the sanitary ware market is segmented into offline and online.
Regional Insights: North America dominates the Sanitary Ware Market
Germany dominates the Europe sanitary ware market as major companies are generating heavy revenue in the region. Along with this, manufacturers are launching innovative and luxury sanitary ware products, driving the market demand.
To know more about the study visit, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-sanitary-ware-market
Recent Developments in Sanitary Ware Market
- In April 2023, Villeroy and Boch launched new oval washbasins in the O. novo collection. This will help the company in expanding its product portfolio.
- In March 2023, Bette will showcase her new bathroom products at the ISH trade fair in Frankfurt in main hall 3.1 Booth C 99. The German expert in titanium steel enameled shower trays, bathtubs, and sinks will also focus on products that bring freedom to the design of bathroom fixtures as simple, time-saving installation solutions. This will help the company expand its product line and grow in the market.
The Prominent Key Players Operating in the Sanitary Ware Market Include:
- TOTO EUROPE GmbH (Geramny)
- Kohler Co. (U.S.)
- Cersanit (Poland)
- LAUFEN Bathrooms AG (Switzerland)
- Creavit (Turkey)
- Geberit AG (Switzerland)
- LIXIL Corporation. (Japan)
- Roca Sanitario, S.A (Spain)
- Jaquar India. (India)
- Duravit AG (Germany)
- CERAMICA CATALANO SPA (Italy)
- Villeroy & Boch (Germany)
- BETTE GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Eczacıbaşı Holding A.Ş. (Turkey)
- Lecico Egypt. (Egypt)
- Ideal Standard (U.K.) Ltd (U.K.)
- GROHE AG (Germany)
- Saudi Ceramics Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Shanghai Aquacubic Sanitaryware Co., Ltd (China)
- bthaüs. (Germany)
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of sanitary ware market companies contact, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/contact
Research Methodology: Europe Sanitary Ware Market
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and estimated using market statistical and coherent models. In addition, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, global vs Regional and Vendor Share Analysis. Please request analyst call in case of further inquiry.